You know, it's been a while since I checked in on this thread. I got lost a while back.

I still have no idea what the title of the thread means, so I am not sure if I support everything which has been planned or not.

I'm so sorry, but I didn't know that I was supposed to choreograph the flash mob. It's not a problem, though, since I am an experienced flash mob participant. It's true: I was in the mob for the Christmas Parade taping at the MK when the Jo Bros were last there. I think I still remember most of the moves from that, so that gives me a good start. My favorite was called the Thunder Clap.

TCD

I am sure the twins could help you with this if you bribe them with something.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preach it brother Dave! My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too. Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to. Are you overreacting? Heck no! Enough is enough. I am hoping to be

Dear TCD, you are being way to short sighted on this project addendum. Why not refurbish River Country with said large machinery?

All I heard was Scot, does this canoe make my butt look fat?

I am sure the twins could help you with this if you bribe them with something.

They seem to respond well to t-shirts......

I have some bad news - I have been unable to source a "flippen awesome" . I checked several fireworks stores in SC to no avail. I also have a working copy of Song of the South to replace Lemonade Mouth if it shows up on the Fort Movie list during our stay.

Yes, I had originally named the thread something along the lines of "Lemonaid Mouth? Really??". And then some flippin fairy went and changed it to something that I don't understand. In any case, I am still ready to destroy the Fort's copy of Lemonaid Mouth and to bust Melvin out of Pioneer Hall. Y'all can go nuts with any other plans you like, including sinking Triton. Just keep Lou away from the rest of the barges.

Good - we now have the informant misinformed and in the dark.

Thanks for assuming that I wasn't before we started this operation.

Just keep Lou away from the rest of the barges.

Change in plans.

One of your own, Carol, gave me a great idea. She pointed out in a recent photo by Tony that the EWP, when it's not out annoying people, is kept in a canal next to the GF. Need I say more? I've returned the min-sub for refund.

One of you own, Carol, gave me a great idea. She pointed out in a recent photo by Tony that the EWP, when it's not out annoying people, is kept in a canal next to the GF. Need I say more? I've returned the min-sub for refund.

Yep, I've seen it stored there also while riding the monorail. But you'll never get near it. It is heavily guarded by Disney security agents.

Oh crap, the EWP is doomed. :rofl2:

• 3 months later...

So get this....I was in Buffalo this week for work, and last night I went to the hotel gym to get a run in on the treadmill. I brought my iPod, which is an old one that used to be my daughter's. I have a bunch of music on there, some of it mine which I like and some that just synchs up from itunes that I haven't bothered to get rid of. I put the ipod on shuffle play and start running. I got lost in my thoughts, and then all of sudden some damn Lemonaid Mouth song came on. :argh:

Stupid Lemonaid Mouth!

Yeah, right.

The old, "it's my daughter's ipod" story.

Give me a break.

Admit it, Dave, you are a Leomonade Mouth lover.

TCD

I think it was Melvin. Melvin probably didn't like riding Space Mountain or his new digs.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a VHS copy of Song of the South (somewhere). I read that Bill Cosby bought the rights to the movie and will not allow it to be shown as long as he is alive. I love Bill Cosby but can not understand his thinking on this. To me it is a beautiful story.

I have a VHS copy of Song of the South (somewhere). I read that Bill Cosby bought the rights to the movie and will not allow it to be shown as long as he is alive. I love Bill Cosby but can not understand his thinking on this. To me it is a beautiful story.

I found Songofthesouth.net. In their FAQ, they state that the Bill Cosby thing is an urban legend but they do have some information on the status and reasons for it not being rereleased.

Yes, I had originally named the thread something along the lines of "Lemonaid Mouth? Really??". And then some flippin fairy went and changed it to something that I don't understand.

OK, so here I am minding my own damned fairy business, passing gas, and drinking a beer. Then, somebody carelessly bumps this thread to the top of the list, and now I can't return to my state of nirvanna without figuring out what the hell I changed the name to.

After several beers, three pole dances, and a couple of Aleve, I have dredged that awful memory from my vast cranial stores. It stands for What In The Sam Hill Did This Thread Start Talking About? By the time I did this I believe you were all under the influence of more than beer or wine, you were lost in the mad throes of power and the lure of easy ransom money. I had no idea what started the thread in the first place and to be honest I was too damned lazy to go to the beginning and look it up. So I changed it. I changed it and I'm proud of it. So there!