Just noticed on the movie schedule that they are showing the Disney Channel movie Lemonaid Mouth on 9/20. Really? I thought they only showed classics. I have nothing against Lemonaid Mouth...well, yes I do. It's stupid. But thats beside the point. Why not Snowball Express??

If management likes Lemonaid Mouth so much, why not just close down the HDDR and convert Pioneer Hall into the Lemonaid Mouth theater? Recent changes to the Hoop indicate Disney doesn't care about tradition, so would that be that outlandish? Am I overreacting? Do I just need to chill and have some scotch?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preach it brother Dave! My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too. Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to. Are you overreacting? Heck no! Enough is enough. I am hoping to be

Dear TCD, you are being way to short sighted on this project addendum. Why not refurbish River Country with said large machinery?

All I heard was Scot, does this canoe make my butt look fat?

Preach it brother Dave!

My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too.

Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to.

Are you overreacting?

Heck no!

Enough is enough.

I am hoping to be at the Fort around Thanksgiving.

Here's what we need to do:

1. Get a copy of Snowball Express.

2. Gather up all of the new poles they have placed around the Fort to block golf cart access.

3. Use the poles for a bonfire at the campfire area. While we are at it, maybe we can throw the new Settlement Trading Post sign on the fire too.

4. I will have my cousin Yuri arrange for access to the projection building.

5. After the movie, we go hotwire a back hoe from the Golden Oaks construction area, and re-dig the deep end at the pool.

6. Someone can bring in a flock of peacocks, and we can release them around the campground.

7. If we have time, we can go look for Melvin the Moose.

Who's with me?

TCD

2. Gather up all of the new poles they have placed around the Fort to block golf cart access.

Who's with me?

TCD

Sorry Andrew, have to disagree. When someone has a walking disability, such as Linda and she wanted to walk over to TE it was absolutely too dangerous because far too many people are IDIOTS!!!! It was a walkway not a racetrack. Now she can enjoy her walks.

Dave

OK-

Since we have some Fiends joining in the revolution, I will go ahead and assign areas of responsibility:

If it means bringing back the peacocks, I'm in.

Great!

Please bring about two dozen. Maybe three.

That will be a good start.

I always liked the all white one. Please see if you can get one of those.

I'm all in. :dance:

Just one question, where is the beer, bacon and bail $? And who's bringing it? :blink:

Genia- We will put you in charge of the beer and bacon.

We don't need no stinkin' bail. We're not going to get caught. This is going to be a stealth operation.

We will do it when the old men Security guards are on duty. As long as you can run faster than an old geezer using a walker and oxygen tank, you're good to go.

TCD

Genia- We will put you in charge of the beer and bacon.

We don't need no stinkin' bail. We're not going to get caught. This is going to be a stealth operation.

We will do it when the old men Security guards are on duty. As long as you can run faster than an old geezer using a walker and oxygen tank, you're good to go.

TCD

Beer CHECK

Bacon CHECK

Stealth :blink:

I was going to ask what Stef is in charge of, but if the old men are on duty, we will let her use her "assets" to distract them as needed. Or set fire to her JJ stuff to distract them.

Sorry Andrew, have to disagree. When someone has a walking disability, such as Linda and she wanted to walk over to TE it was absolutely too dangerous because far too many people are IDIOTS!!!! It was a walkway not a racetrack. Now she can enjoy her walks.

Dave

OK- I agree with that.

But, my point is they should create safe pedestrian access and still provide golf cart access, Not just throw up a bunch of poles. What they have done is marginally solved one problem (pedestrian safety), but created another (risk of golf cart collisions because all traffic is being forced into congested areas without improving access).

Golf cart drivers are people too.

TCD

I have a copy of Snowball Express.

I have no idea what a Lemonade Mouth is and to be honest, it looks like I never will since I am not going to bother doing a search on it - just not that curious.

I agree with limiting golf cart access to some areas. Sorry GC lovers, but I have come too close to getting my fanny burned.

I am looking for a copy of Song of the South. Anybody know where that one hides out?

I like beer.

Beer CHECK

Bacon CHECK

Stealth :blink:

I was going to ask what Stef is in charge of, but if the old men are on duty, we will let her use her "assets" to distract them as needed. Or set fire to her JJ stuff to distract them.

OK- you just got yourself a promotion.

You can be the assistant director of logistics.

Feel free to assign responsibilities as people join in.

TCD

I have a copy of Snowball Express.

I have no idea what a Lemonade Mouth is and to be honest, it looks like I never will since I am not going to bother doing a search on it - just not that curious.

I agree with limiting golf cart access to some areas. Sorry GC lovers, but I have come too close to getting my fanny burned.

I am looking for a copy of Song of the South. Anybody know where that one hides out?

I like beer.

I have a copy :banana:

I have a copy :banana:

Of Song of the South?

OK- please bring that.

We can have the revolution last two nights.

We'll add this project:

I need someone to get some construction equipment for making concrete paths. We can build a new bridge to the Meadow area for golf carts only, and make some new golf cart paths. I am pro-golf cart, but I am anti-getting run over by a golf cart, so we can redesign the traffic flow in the Meadow area. While we have the equipment there, we can go ahead and make a new golf cart parking area somewhere over by the Meadow playground. I don't like to walk more than 10 or 15 feet to the pool.

And, we need to do something to improve things for golf carts at the Settlement too. Maybe an elevated golf cart path right in front of Pioneer Hall, with a takeout window at Trail's End.

TCD

I can get you a watchable copy on DVD.

Will you be at the Fort Halloween?

Not this year. The wife talked me into going to Tennessee instead.

I need someone to get some construction equipment for making concrete paths. We can build a new bridge to the Meadow area for golf carts only, and make some new golf cart paths. I am pro-golf cart, but I am anti-getting run over by a golf cart, so we can redesign the traffic flow in the Meadow area. While we have the equipment there, we can go ahead and make a new golf cart parking area somewhere over by the Meadow playground. I don't like to walk more than 10 or 15 feet to the pool.

And, we need to do something to improve things for golf carts at the Settlement too. Maybe an elevated golf cart path right in front of Pioneer Hall, with a takeout window at Trail's End.

TCD

Dear TCD, you are being way to short sighted on this project addendum. Why not refurbish River Country with said large machinery?

I would love for my kids to be able to watch a copy of Song of the South. If we are able to make it to the Halloween GG, can i borrow someone's copy to watch on the way home? I will mail it back to you as soon as we get home.

I will have copies for anyone who wants one. Just ask for your Halloween "gift".

Trick or DVD! :rofl2:

Genia-

Have you seen River Country lately?

I think that will have to wait for another time.

Or we will need more volunteers.

Also, you are in charge of logistics.

I am charge of ideas.

Beer, Bacon, "assets" and heavy machinery.. oh yea.. count me in :ph34r:

Genia-

Give Judy a job.

I would love for my kids to be able to watch a copy of Song of the South. If we are able to make it to the Halloween GG, can i borrow someone's copy to watch on the way home? I will mail it back to you as soon as we get home.

OK with me.

But, y'all need to come back for Thanksgiving to help with the revolution.

TCD

I will have copies for anyone who wants one. Just ask for your Halloween "gift".

Trick or DVD! :rofl2:

I'm still not sure if I will be there for Halloween, but I would love a copy!

I have never seen the whole movie.

I would love to see what the big stink is all about.

I have a backhoe ( but it's in Texas )

So?

What's the problem?

If you left now, you would be at the Fort by Thanksgiving no problem.

I'll bet since you own the backhoe, you know how to use it.

Genia- please assign Michael to the pool digging area.

TCD

OK with me.

But, y'all need to come back for Thanksgiving to help with the revolution.

TCD

I would LOVE!!!! to be there for Thanksgiving, but that is way out of the budget. My contribution to the revolution will have to be in the form of prayer (mostly that you don't get caught!).