Just for the record, I did not google for that. I remembered. Because I am a true TCD fan.

Nicely done!

Oh, Lawdy lets hope not! Dave and fireworks as an ignition source = :blowup: :cupcake:

Kim is in charge of the canoe and the fireworks. As a fellow SC girl, she has plenty of firework stands to chose from.

But she might get distracted with the fish feeder. :rofl2:

OK- you are right about that.

That's why you're in charge of logistics.

You know, maybe we could build a submarine that looks like the fish feeder?

TCD

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preach it brother Dave! My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too. Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to. Are you overreacting? Heck no! Enough is enough. I am hoping to be

Dear TCD, you are being way to short sighted on this project addendum. Why not refurbish River Country with said large machinery?

All I heard was Scot, does this canoe make my butt look fat?

Problem is, Kim is Pro-EWP, we will need to tell her the mission is something else.

Hmm.

I know she is anti-new Settlement Trading Post sign. She could go get it and bring it to the bonfire.

I also think she might be willing to hitch up some horses to the calliope and drive it around.

She could sell Mickey Bars from it while she's at it.

That might cause a minor distraction.

..kiss up.... :rofl2:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

TCD

Hmm.

I know she is anti-new Settlement Trading Post sign. She could go get it and bring it to the bonfire.

I also think she might be willing to hitch up some horses to the calliope and drive it around.

She could sell Mickey Bars from it while she's at it.

That might cause a minor distraction.

There ya go!

You say that like it's a bad thing.

TCD

some many responses so little time...

My kids all liked the movie. Not very origianl, but there is nothing new under the sun, so i hear.

As an aside, my children have decided they don't want to date. They are choosing to go the courtship route, like Joshua harris (author of I Kissed Dating Good-bye). They are excited to wait for the spouse God has chosen for them. :wub:

I love the courtship idea to and hope my children choose to go that route as well.

Ocean's 13?

I never saw that.

This plot sounds suspiciously like the plot of Beer Goggles.

Does it star a drunk dentist from Pennsylvania?

TCD

It is the proposed sequel to Beer Goggles. Has something to do with the effects of drinking too much beer.

Ocean's 13?

I never saw that.

This plot sounds suspiciously like the plot of Beer Goggles.

Does it star a drunk dentist from Pennsylvania?

TCD

No it was much better than "Beer Goggles". Was just as good as Oceans 11 and better than 12.

You might want to watch them all. Give you some good ideas for the revolution. Like doing an Ella Fitzgerauld on the security cameras.

People, really. You are thinking of wasting money on fireworks and submarines to sink King Triton? I just need Scot's leaky canoe, and an O'hana ADR. Oh, and someone to distract the lake patrol.

Scot, is the hole in the canoe big enough for my butt?

The fireworks are to help Yuri sneak into the projection room or Kim get the new sign down... or both.

People, really. You are thinking of wasting money on fireworks and submarines to sink King Triton? I just need Scot's leaky canoe, and an O'hana ADR. Oh, and someone to distract the lake patrol.

Scot, is the hole in the canoe big enough for my butt?

Just warn me so I can hang on before you let loose. That will be the fastest boat ever seen on Bay Lake! I'd likee to see the Disney PO PO try to catch us. :siren: :popo: