He said asphalt. Put your glasses on. :parrot:

Then again, maybe you meant your ASS has spread b/c it Dave's FAULT. And if that is the case, well.................:suspense:

If he can spread a material down that works for a road it works for me. (just might need a mask)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preach it brother Dave! My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too. Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to. Are you overreacting? Heck no! Enough is enough. I am hoping to be

Dear TCD, you are being way to short sighted on this project addendum. Why not refurbish River Country with said large machinery?

All I heard was Scot, does this canoe make my butt look fat?

If we escalate this to the point that an environmental impact study has to be filed in advance, it will only slow down the whole operation. Whatever the hell that was in the first place.

Since Genia was in charge of putting people in the appropriate jobs, and she's....well who the heck knows what she's doing? I hereby declare Todd as the "Acting like a local" distraction.

Todd, do not forget chairs, coolers, towels, a few bratty children and make sure you're stalking the pavilions before the sun comes up.

Since Genia was in charge of putting people in the appropriate jobs, and she's....well who the heck knows what she's doing? I hereby declare Todd as the "Acting like a local" distraction.

Todd, do not forget chairs, coolers, towels, a few bratty children and make sure you're stalking the pavilions before the sun comes up.

I'll be happy to donate the bratty children.. just need a bottle of mountain dew :rofl2:

What I would like to know is...Will the Fort Fiends Flash Mob be occurring during this mission as well? :popcorn:

Good question. Whoever has the pole dance for this needs to get practicing right away.