Good question. Whoever has the pole dance for this needs to get practicing right away.

NOT IT!!!

So you want a distraction huh? Well I'll just unleash this little monster up near the cabins. By the time they catch her we should be done any & all fort modifications. Whatever you do for the love of god don't give her mountain dew.

Untitled00058-13.jpg

:blink:

Our enemies will run screaming like... well, little girls...

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preach it brother Dave! My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too. Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to. Are you overreacting? Heck no! Enough is enough. I am hoping to be

Dear TCD, you are being way to short sighted on this project addendum. Why not refurbish River Country with said large machinery?

All I heard was Scot, does this canoe make my butt look fat?

Hey here's a good one killing 3 birds with one stone. Have someone kidnap Duffy the Disney Bear ( I hate this addition to the characters as most do) tie him to King Triton in the EWP and hold him for ransome to do an exchange for Melvin the Moose. Duffy is no longer, The EWP lives on but without the king and we all get Melvin back. Sounds like a win win

Hey here's a good one killing 3 birds with one stone. Have someone kidnap Duffy the Disney Bear ( I hate this addition to the characters as most do) tie him to King Triton in the EWP and hold him for ransome to do an exchange for Melvin the Moose. Duffy is no longer, The EWP lives on but without the king and we all get Melvin back. Sounds like a win win

Genius!

And I with you on Duffy. He's cute and all, but if anything in the history of Disney screamed "HEY WE WANT MORE OF YOUR MONEY - HERE'S THE LATEST MERCHANDISING SCHEME DREAMED UP" it's that bear.

Did we remember to assign someone to be in charge of bail and legal fees? Maybe we need to have a fund raising bake sale so we have a defense fund.

Did we remember to assign someone to be in charge of bail and legal fees? Maybe we need to have a fund raising bake sale so we have a defense fund.

No, bake sales don't make any money (got consider the cost that goes into it. We should advertise a topless car wash.

You wash the bottom of the car for free and then if they want the top washed they have to pay.

What were you thinking?:popo:

No, bake sales don't make any money (got consider the cost that goes into it. We should advertise a topless car wash.

You wash the bottom of the car for free and then if they want the top washed they have to pay.

:rofl2:

Have someone kidnap Duffy the Disney Bear and hold him for ransom to do an exchange for Melvin the Moose.

Duffy's home is in Japan, so you'll have to raise a ton of money for an airline ticket if you're going to kidnap him, good luck with that. How's your Japanese?

Melvin, as posted on another thread started by Dave, does he ever have a good idea, is hanging on my living room wall. You'll have to join that soon to be doomed covert operation.

And as I wrote in a previous post, I've defected to the other side, so no inside info.

:blink:

You and I are gonna get along just fine.. :rofl2:

And as I wrote in a previous post, I've defected to the other side, so no inside info.

We need someone to be in charge of a disinformation campaign to mislead Lou. They might promise him beer to get him to spy on us. Debbie, let's get the otters busy on this. They can have all of Lou's spy beer as a reward.

We need someone to be in charge of a disinformation campaign to mislead Lou. They might promise him beer to get him to spy on us. Debbie, let's get the otters busy on this. They can have all of Lou's spy beer as a reward.

As was previously learned on the "free Melvin" mission, Lou doesn't drink beer so we need to come up with something else!

There's one big problem with your ingenius plan, I don't drink beer, but I can be bribed with pizza and wine though.

And the WDW Otters are technically WDW CMs and CM blood is thicker than water.

I wonder if they like pizza and wine?

I think we may be better off by threatening to ride the monorail!!

My dream evening would be riding Small World and CoP, then taking the monorail to the CR to catch the EWP while enjoying a couple beers.

How do you like that, Lou?? FREE MELVIN!!!

Can you tell I'm not working today?

You're a better man than I. I'd need more than a couple of beers to put up with all that.

Make sure you bring a couple of extra beers for the monorail pilots as they like to have a few as they're zooming around at that blistering speed of 30 mph.

Pilots, do you believe that's what they're called? Push and pull that stick and don't steer off the rail, oh I forgot, they can't. I wonder if Disney gives them a license?

And forget about Melvin. I've given him to Buddy as a chew toy. It'll last him about a hundred years. Geez, they just don't make fake moose antlers like they use to.