I dont mean to get back on topic, but this whole Lemonade Head or Mouth or Ass or whatever is a curiousity to me, so I did a search and this is what I found:

Check out Lemonade Mouth, the hottest high school band with enormous talent and a never-say-die attitude that takes them to the top.

So I don't understand what everyone hates about this. It would appear to be a movie about something that would appeal to the masses.

Actually I didn't find the movie too bad. My girls liked it and I was glad the relationship factor in it focused more on friendships rather than couples. I am finding too much of the shows my girls (9 & 10) want to watch are having to much emphasis on "dating" and I want them to stay little girls a bit longer before I have to deal with all of that. :unsure:

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preach it brother Dave! My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too. Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to. Are you overreacting? Heck no! Enough is enough. I am hoping to be

Dear TCD, you are being way to short sighted on this project addendum. Why not refurbish River Country with said large machinery?

All I heard was Scot, does this canoe make my butt look fat?

I have called Bobby and he has agreed to talk to Lassiter about making a movie starring me entitled "Beer Goggles."

It will be a heartwarming tale of a lonely dentist from Pennsylvania seeking acceptance in a cruel world through malted fermented beverages. Rated PG due to some violence and adult language.

It should be rated PB, pretty boring.

There are few things in life more exciting than watching a lonely dentist from Pennsylvania drink beer. By the way, this movie is loosely autobiographical.

Although I cannot attend the revolution I have some ideas to help with the distraction process. You need some of the flippin dolphins (?) or whatever the firework was that TCD took to the Fort. With a few of those going off in front of them, no one will notice Yuri slipping into the projector room. AFter the unanticipated firwork show Sensi can show up with donuts to distract and fish for information from the popo.

As long as you don't show the movie on the beach where I might see or hear the EWP, I'm in.

Hmm, while we're at it, maybe we could sink one or two of the EWP floats.

So now we need a stealth boat/canoe/kayack to hunt down and disable the EWP floats.... :rofl2:

Someone will need to enter the bike barn while Yuri is getting into the projector room....

And, BTW, I don't think we're allowed to call midgets midgets anymore.

It's Little People.

Right S70?

TCD

Just don't call her a munchkin :rofl2:

Oh believe me, I have heard them all! I have also been called MUCH worse than any of the above names, so no worries!

You are correct, post edited, my apologies to anyone that found my lack of sensitivity to the vertically challenged world offensive or "short" on manners.. :rofl2:

and again, I do not consider Steph a midget but a pocket size ball of fire, and quite a cute one at that ;)

Oh dear Judy, it takes much more than that to offend me! I have to admit that "pocket size" s one of the best ones I've heard. Boy, I could think of a few pockets I'd like to be stashed in! >:D

So am I to understand that Stef is breaking into the projector room, or is she going to set the moose loose?

I'm so confused.

Dave, Dave, Dave...how are we supposed to do this mission when you can't even remember who's in charge of what?

I'm beginning to think this mission will go something like this:

abbotandc.jpg

abbcost.jpg

As long as you don't show the movie on the beach where I might see or hear the EWP, I'm in.

Hmm, while we're at it, maybe we could sink one or two of the EWP floats.

I am conflicted by this request.

I am pro-EWP.

But, maybe if it's only one or two of the floats, I'm in.

Not the octopus, dolphins or dinosaur though.

I could live with sinking King Triton.

I have called Bobby and he has agreed to talk to Lassiter about making a movie starring me entitled "Beer Goggles."

It will be a heartwarming tale of a lonely dentist from Pennsylvania seeking acceptance in a cruel world through malted fermented beverages. Rated PG due to some violence and adult language.

Now, THERE is an interesting movie concept.

I love the title.

Who hasn't gotten in a jam from wearing beer goggles?

Do you hate everything, Lou?

Although I cannot attend the revolution I have some ideas to help with the distraction process. You need some of the flippin dolphins (?) or whatever the firework was that TCD took to the Fort. With a few of those going off in front of them, no one will notice Yuri slipping into the projector room. AFter the unanticipated firwork show Sensi can show up with donuts to distract and fish for information from the popo.

Ahem.

It was called Flippin' Awesome.

And, all of the fireworks tents have disappeared from around my neck of the woods.

They won't be back until next July 4th.

So, that isn't going to work.

Nice try, though.

TCD

So now we need a stealth boat/canoe/kayack to hunt down and disable the EWP floats.... :rofl2:

Someone will need to enter the bike barn while Yuri is getting into the projector room....

I got a canoe with a hole in it I can bring. We should be off to a great start!

I might be confused about this, but I thought Lou has been building a submarine in his garage to take out in Bay Lake to torpedo the EWP.

If he gets it done in time, we won't need the stealth boat/canoe/kayak.

TCD

And, all of the fireworks tents have disappeared from around my neck of the woods.

They won't be back until next July 4th.

So, that isn't going to work.

Nice try, though.

TCD

Shouldn't be a problem. We should have several folks coming through AL and SC that can take care of the ordinance! :blowup:

Actually I didn't find the movie too bad. My girls liked it and I was glad the relationship factor in it focused more on friendships rather than couples. I am finding too much of the shows my girls (9 & 10) want to watch are having to much emphasis on "dating" and I want them to stay little girls a bit longer before I have to deal with all of that. :unsure:

My kids all liked the movie. Not very origianl, but there is nothing new under the sun, so i hear.

As an aside, my children have decided they don't want to date. They are choosing to go the courtship route, like Joshua harris (author of I Kissed Dating Good-bye). They are excited to wait for the spouse God has chosen for them. :wub:

I am conflicted by this request.

I am pro-EWP.

But, maybe if it's only one or two of the floats, I'm in.

Not the octopus, dolphins or dinosaur though.

I could live with sinking King Triton.

Deal!

Do you hate everything, Lou?

Yes, especially all those movies about dentists drinking beer with goggles on.

There are few things in life more exciting than watching a lonely dentist from Pennsylvania drink beer. By the way, this movie is loosely autobiographical.

I bet it would be PG and not PB if the lonely, loosely autobiographical Dentist from Pennsylvania drank the beer before working on his patients ... :rofl2:

Shouldn't be a problem. We should have several folks coming through AL and SC that can take care of the ordinance! :blowup:

Good point.

Dave, do you pass any fireworks stands on your way to the Fort?

Yes, especially all those movies about dentists drinking beer with goggles on.

Well, I have to agree that genre has been overdone, hasn't it?

So it was Flippin Awesome... laziness just doesn't pay.

Haven't you every heard of the internet....

Take Your Pick. We might even find something better. The stealthy/leaky canoe is a backup in case the submarine doesn't get finished or sinks. Back up plans... we need back up plans.

Back up plans are good.

Between the leaky canoe and the home-made submarine, one of those is bound to work, right?

I bet it would be PG and not PB if the lonely, loosely autobiographical Dentist from Pennsylvania drank the beer before working on his patients ... :rofl2:

What are you saying?

Is this against the law?

This is America, man!

TCD

I found it. I found it. Granted it's currently out of stock. Here. :dance:

By the way, if you google Flippin Awesome TCD's report comes up! :banana:

Now we need to work on this thread so that 'beer goggles' and 'torpedo King Triton' shows up on google :rofl2:

I found it. I found it. Granted it's currently out of stock. Here. :dance:

By the way, if you google Flippin Awesome TCD's report comes up! :banana:

What the Fort?

They sell fireworks in Wisconsin?

I'm pretty sure I paid like ten bucks for my Flippin' Awesome, and this place has them for $3.75?

See if you can find us some cheap torpedoes!

TCD

So it was Flippin Awesome... laziness just doesn't pay.

Haven't you every heard of the internet....

Take Your Pick. We might even find something better. The stealthy/leaky canoe is a backup in case the submarine doesn't get finished or sinks. Back up plans... we need back up plans.

Just for the record, I did not google for that. I remembered. Because I am a true TCD fan.

Dave, do you pass any fireworks stands on your way to the Fort?

Oh, Lawdy lets hope not! Dave and fireworks as an ignition source = :blowup: :cupcake:

Kim is in charge of the canoe and the fireworks. As a fellow SC girl, she has plenty of firework stands to chose from.

But she might get distracted with the fish feeder. :rofl2: