• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preach it brother Dave! My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too. Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to. Are you overreacting? Heck no! Enough is enough. I am hoping to be

Dear TCD, you are being way to short sighted on this project addendum. Why not refurbish River Country with said large machinery?

All I heard was Scot, does this canoe make my butt look fat?

Genia-

Have you seen River Country lately?

I think that will have to wait for another time.

Or we will need more volunteers.

Also, you are in charge of logistics.

I am charge of ideas.

Yes Dear :rofl2:

Genia-

Give Judy a job.

Judy, is now assigned to assign jobs, I am preping the cooler and getting matches ready to burn JJ crap as necessary to keep security at bay.

I can handle the "Fort Fiends Reconstruction" covert security to make sure no one gets in the way.:ph34r:

I agree with bringing back the peacocks. I hear they taste like chicken. :fork:

Gonna need some help convincing DH that we NEED to be there again at Thanksgiving.. are you above torture?? You take care of that and I'll cook you a peacock.. errr.. I mean chicken.

Beer CHECK

Bacon CHECK

Stealth :blink:

I was going to ask what Stef is in charge of, but if the old men are on duty, we will let her use her "assets" to distract them as needed. Or set fire to her JJ stuff to distract them.

No flames near the JJ stuff! :argh:

I will be more than happy to distract the old guys with assets, asses, fires or maybe doughnuts. Even the Fort po po must like doughnuts :popo:

Gonna need some help convincing DH that we NEED to be there again at Thanksgiving.. are you above torture?? You take care of that and I'll cook you a peacock.. errr.. I mean chicken.

Judy you can assign someone to help you convince DH. You are the assigner now. See above post.

Of course Michael has the backhoe, so he could help bury and evidence as necessary....... :popo:

How about you don't leave after Halloween?

It's only a few weeks.

I can see this thread going a long time.

What are you doing still reading this thread?

You should have left already.

We need that backhoe here stat!

TCD

All I need to do is start singing and he'll break like a cheap chinese toy.:lol:

Judy , you have 5 kids. You should have the negotiating process down to an art :rofl2:

I thought you used beer, bribery and other means to accomplish this. ;):rofl2:

yes, those are the traditional means, I like TCD's idea of staying there till Thanksgiving.. this is quite the mission, it will require duck tape, a corset and probably a midget little person.. :batman:

of course.. if I give him enough beer he may not even notice the corset wearing midget little person tying him up with Duct tape.. and Michael.. have that backhoe ready "JUST IN CASE"

Steph, since your our most beloved Pocket size fiend.. gonna need you to corral the midget little person.

and if this all goes south.. we all have our story right? It's ALL Dave's fault!

yes, those are the traditional means, I like TCD's idea of staying there till Thanksgiving.. this is quite the mission, it will require duck tape, a corset and probably a midget.. :batman:

I'd like to know what the midget is going to do.

But I'm too afraid to ask.

And, BTW, I don't think we're allowed to call midgets midgets anymore.

It's Little People.

Right S70?

TCD

I'd like to know what the midget is going to do.

But I'm too afraid to ask.

And, BTW, I don't think we're allowed to call midgets midgets anymore.

It's Little People.

Right S70?

TCD

You are correct, post edited, my apologies to anyone that found my lack of sensitivity to the vertically challenged world offensive or "short" on manners.. :rofl2:

and again, I do not consider Steph a midget but a pocket size ball of fire, and quite a cute one at that ;)

I dont mean to get back on topic, but this whole Lemonade Head or Mouth or Ass or whatever is a curiousity to me, so I did a search and this is what I found:

Check out Lemonade Mouth, the hottest high school band with enormous talent and a never-say-die attitude that takes them to the top.

So I don't understand what everyone hates about this. It would appear to be a movie about something that would appeal to the masses.

So am I to understand that Stef is breaking into the projector room, or is she going to set the moose loose?

I'm so confused.

Dave-

This is your thread.

You had better start paying attention!

S70 is in charge of distracting the geriatric security guards.

She is responsible for neither the projector or the moose.

Yuri will get us in the projector room.

Do you want to be in charge of the moose?

The only thing is, we don't know where he is.

I dont mean to get back on topic, but this whole Lemonade Head or Mouth or Ass or whatever is a curiousity to me, so I did a search and this is what I found:

Check out Lemonade Mouth, the hottest high school band with enormous talent and a never-say-die attitude that takes them to the top.

So I don't understand what everyone hates about this. It would appear to be a movie about something that would appeal to the masses.

Hmm.

Sounds very good to me.

And a very unique story.

We have never seen anything like that before.

A movie about a band of young people overcoming the odds with their never-say-die attitudes.

Riveting.

I'm sure the ending is unpredictable.

I'm still going to rely on my daughters' reviews.

But, feel free to watch it and give us a report.

If it turns out to be a good movie, we may have to put the brakes on the revolution.

TCD