I have tried 3 times on ebay to get a copy and lost every time. It's been a few years and haven't searched for it in a long time. TJ can you add an extra copy for me? I know I saw as a kid but can't remember it. Would love to see it. I heard it is available in UK. I'll bring the projector and we can play it for the kids on Halloween night.

I agree while you're at the reno let's get River Country Done Too!!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preach it brother Dave! My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too. Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to. Are you overreacting? Heck no! Enough is enough. I am hoping to be

Dear TCD, you are being way to short sighted on this project addendum. Why not refurbish River Country with said large machinery?

All I heard was Scot, does this canoe make my butt look fat?

I recruited some labs to help with the beer run...

dog-backpacks.jpg

Doggie Support Teams

Security Guys Backup Plan - You need the doggie distraction squad

One or two taco dogs, a border collie, and a Great Dane. The cuteness of the taco dogs will distract them, to allow the border collie to herd them into a pin and circle the enclosure, and the Great Dane to block the exit. Great Dane can also be used to love them half to death or pin them in place by sitting on their feet.

Beverage Delivery Squad -

Labs for beer runs

Dog Sentry -

Taco dogs placed at strategic locations to alert team members of possible intruders.

This mission is just basic training. Imagine the mission when we overtake the lazy river for soon to be neighbors across the canal

We need a flag.

I'm bringing the beer, that was page one! And Obvious. PBR folks!

PBR = Probably Beer Recycled :barf:

C'mon folks!!!

Save the dogs for stealthy steak retrieval missions!! (We'll need protein to keep our strength up)

Have you forgotten that there are highly trained beer stealing OTTERS at the Fort???

Sheesh!!

Well now that Deb decided not to be AWOL anymore, we have to revise some plans of action. :rofl2:

Otter Moma is now assigned beer retrieval with her band of otters. :beer:

I believe that would be your dept. with the backhoe!

He might the backhoe (and I am NOT going to comment here) department but Ed is charge of googling the best route of the for the off road golf cart trail.

Actually I would like to drive my cart to all the parks. So we need a highway paving crew to pave us some golf cart roads to all the parks. Who spreads asphalt?

Well of course you do!

But we need to decide if we are building the paths to the parks or the Fiend express subway.

Regardless of the water table.

Actually I would like to drive my cart to all the parks. So we need a highway paving crew to pave us some golf cart roads to all the parks. Who spreads asphalt?

OK, I'm lost.

What happened to the title of this thread?

^That is a great idea Michael! If we can take our carts to the parks, I might give up on the new golf cart bridge for the Meadows.

TCD

My ass has spread quite a bit over the years. Am I qualified?

He said asphalt. Put your glasses on. :parrot:

Then again, maybe you meant your ASS has spread b/c it Dave's FAULT. And if that is the case, well.................:suspense:

Although I cannot attend the revolution I have some ideas to help with the distraction process. You need some of the flippin dolphins (?) or whatever the firework was that TCD took to the Fort. With a few of those going off in front of them, no one will notice Yuri slipping into the projector room. AFter the unanticipated firwork show Sensi can show up with donuts to distract and fish for information from the popo.

If this was suggested for me, then I'm out. I don't haul donuts for anyone nor do I fish for information

I am a highly skilled professional and will conduct myself in the stealthiest manner. I might even be standing next to you and you won't even know it.:ph34r: That is the Ninja way.

I might even consider letting loose a flock of these :purpleflam: :purpleflam: :purpleflam: as a subtle diversion while I go about my stealthy mission. May be me, may not.

If you see bright flashes of light and smoke, it might be Disney or it might not. Heh heh heh ( in my spookiest voice). We men of the dark cloth have many ways to accomplish our tasks.

As for the showing of Lemonade Mouth, if the screen suddenly goes blank, we might be in the area or not. Again with the "Heh heh heh". As for things flying through the air, might be us again, or not.

You'll never know. MMMmmmwahhaaaaaaaa.:D :D