• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preach it brother Dave! My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too. Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to. Are you overreacting? Heck no! Enough is enough. I am hoping to be

Dear TCD, you are being way to short sighted on this project addendum. Why not refurbish River Country with said large machinery?

All I heard was Scot, does this canoe make my butt look fat?

Preach it brother Dave!

My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too.

Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to.

3. Use the poles for a bonfire at the campfire area. While we are at it, maybe we can throw the new Settlement Trading Post sign on the fire too.

6. Someone can bring in a flock of peacocks, and we can release them around the campground.

7. If we have time, we can go look for Melvin the Moose.

Who's with me?

TCD

Lil H loves Lemonade Mouth, however, I would rather drive a couple of those FW RR spikes in my eyes than sit through it ever again.

But that's just me.

I am very, extremely PRO-burning the new Settlement Trading Post sign in a giant bonfire. I'll bring the marshmallows and other fixin's for the smores.

Bring back the peacocks!! And I'll join the search party for Melvin. I'm all in!!!

OK-

Since we have some Fiends joining in the revolution, I will go ahead and assign areas of responsibility:

Great!

Please bring about two dozen. Maybe three.

That will be a good start.

I always liked the all white one. Please see if you can get one of those.

I've got this one.

KSCN0035.jpg

I am looking for a copy of Song of the South. Anybody know where that one hides out?

I'll bring an extra copy for back up.

Oh, Lawdy lets hope not! Dave and fireworks as an ignition source = :blowup: :cupcake:

Kim is in charge of the canoe and the fireworks. As a fellow SC girl, she has plenty of firework stands to chose from.

But she might get distracted with the fish feeder. :rofl2:

hahaha! you said Lawdy! :heart: I feel the love.

Yes, I can take canoe duty. Per TNBob, I can row like H... um.... Heck! :rofl2:

I'm close to the GA border and since fireworks are illegal in GA, well, we have LOTS of fireworks stands. I'll try hard to focus as not to become distracted.!! A Java Monster or two should do the trick. ;)

I'm glad I decided to read this thread all the way through! I may never have known I was involved in a devious plot. ;)

Problem is, Kim is Pro-EWP, we will need to tell her the mission is something else.

I'm def pro-EWP but I'll take down one float for the greater good. It's the big picture that's important.

Do an Ocean's 13. Kim (Benidict) doesn't need to know all the plan (stealing the diamonds). Just her part in the plan.

Now I have 3 movies to watch so I know what this means. :rofl2:

The fireworks are to help Yuri sneak into the projection room or Kim get the new sign down... or both.

I'll be glad to be in charge of sign removal. I am ANTI-ugly signage.

I will have copies for anyone who wants one. Just ask for your Halloween "gift".

Trick or DVD! :rofl2:

Ooh yes, please!

I can see this thread going a long time.

Oh god I hope so!!! :rofl2:

(I've been at work over 12 hours and needed this thread.)

Apparently I also need an assignment in this mission (cause I can't possibly let you pull it off without me!)

Genia?

One thing though... if Lou brings missiles for the EWP I might have to get my hands on some intercept missiles.

Talk about fireworks! (which btw, ARE legal in NH)

On second thought... I'll concede King Triton in the name of Fiend Peace.

Kim - I'll bring the lighter fluid for that godawful sign!

Oh, and the crockpot for the peacocks chicken.

Do we get cool covert paramilitary names?

Ok now that I've read all six pages let me just say a couple things.

1. I'm still stuck on the munchkin midget using assets and doughnuts as a distraction.

2. If there will be fireworks I'm in. Why not just make a surface to sea missle to take out the EWP? Much easier

3. Doodle's probably going to bring a couple dozen taco dogs not peacocks.

4. Burning JJ stuff won't distract the guards. Although they may cheer.

5. Lastly who's bringing the beer?

I'm beginning to lose sight of why I started this thread. Something about a lemonade stand? ???

I'm thinking that might have something to do with it. :rofl2:

I've been watching this thread all day while I was on the phone at work, damn near burst out laughing in the middle of a patient care conference call. Then I tried to check on it again before making dinner and I couldn't find it. Took me a while. I may be slow, but I'm stubborn, too.

This mission is just basic training. Imagine the mission when we overtake the lazy river for soon to be neighbors across the canal

We need a flag.

I'm bringing the beer, that was page one! And Obvious. PBR folks!

Apparently I also need an assignment in this mission (cause I can't possibly let you pull it off without me!)

Genia?

Monique Dear, you are in charge of the pups. They will need to be trained to fetch and retrieve as necessary.

Fetch the beer and retrieve .......well let's just say, I believe there will be alot to retrieve on this mission.

Okdokey with ya? :dance:

Ok now that I've read all six pages let me just say a couple things.

1. I'm still stuck on the munchkin midget using assets and doughnuts as a distraction.

2. If there will be fireworks I'm in. Why not just make a surface to sea missle to take out the EWP? Much easier

3. Doodle's probably going to bring a couple dozen taco dogs not peacocks.

4. Burning JJ stuff won't distract the guards. Although they may cheer.

5. Lastly who's bringing the beer?

With enough beer and a few feather's you won't know whether they are dogs or peacock's :rofl2:

Ok TCD back hoe won't fit in toy hauler. Plan B rebuild my golf cart into a digging machine should be ready by November. And how did we forget beer???? (on a side note me and the DW did watch Lemonade Mouth we liked it but I would not go see it at the Fort. I would go see the Apple dumpling Gang though.)

Monique Dear, you are in charge of the pups. They will need to be trained to fetch and retrieve as necessary.

Fetch the beer and retrieve .......well let's just say, I believe there will be alot to retrieve on this mission.

Okdokey with ya? :dance:

We're in!!!

I'll go get the dogs little camouflaged backpacks so they can carry more stuff.

I'll get these in XXS for the taco dogs, so no one will hear them coming...

Camo%20Booties%201.jpg

I'm thinking about a pair of purple boxers hanging from a clothesline that is wrapped around a tree 15-20 times.

YES!!!

Now we need an anthem.

Ok TCD back hoe won't fit in toy hauler. Plan B rebuild my golf cart into a digging machine should be ready by November.

Excellent plan - get on it!

We're in!!!

I'll go get the dogs little camouflaged backpacks so they can carry more stuff.

I'll get these in XXS for the taco dogs, so no one will hear them coming...

Camo%20Booties%201.jpg

I so want a pair for Savannah

YES!!!

Now we need an anthem.

The EWP music of course

Excellent plan - get on it!

I'm pretty sure Lou just defected to the other side.

If we want to use psychological warfare we could use IASW.

That will both stun and confuse our enemy... or cause them to race like lemmings into Bay Lake.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Por favor, bring us more beer?

:blink: