A Fort Halloween That Really Packed A Punch!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Post your site when you make it back Heidi - any Fiends around will try to meet up with you!

Awwwww!!! It's tough to see two men so in love, so far apart for so long... Whatever will they do? :heartsmiley:

They will let us talk on the phone for an hour planning their next tryst, of course.

:partyline: :bravo: :partyline:

Great Trip Report!!!

Looks like an amazing time.. !!!!

OOOOOO How I wish we could be there for a Halloween GG. Sadly the timing does not work for us...

I saw the Video of the GC parade~~~ Nemo, A in W,and Mater were very impressive!

Hope everyone is home safely!

Thanks, it was a great time. Hope you can get to the fort soon, I'm going to try and stalk meet new fiends this year. Not sure if we'll do Halloween next year, but it was a fun experience.

Pun intended?

:rofl2: No I didn't intend it to be, but "short" is a major part of my life.

When people say that Stef rides the Short Bus, they aren't talking about length; they're talking about height :hah: :rofl2:

:clint: Ed, I'm taking out your kneecaps next time I see you!

This is it, the fat lady is singing!

Tuesday 11/2

It's time to go home. I'm not happy about it, but I am already looking forward to another visit in December, so that got me through the morning.

I knew it would be hard to say goodbye to the fiends, but there's one that was especially hard. My Prince Aiden :heart:

HalloweenFort2011169.jpg

Mason wouldn't leave his snarky tail alone.

HalloweenFort2011170.jpg

HalloweenFort2011171.jpg

I got a couple of great little bear hugs and said goodbye until next May.

We were almost packed up, but I needed to make a run over to the 600's. :(

Saying goodbye to Doodle was as hard as ever, but we tried to make it as quick and painless as possible, knowing we would plan another trip together soon.

Just a few more things to tear down at camp.

HalloweenFort2011167.jpg

Some other fiends came over to say goodbye and even a new friend (Dave) that we had met at Feisty's site. We left at 11:00, and I was unpacked and relaxing by 2:00.

It was a great trip, with some great people. We ended up going through almost 8 gallons of punch throughout the week!

While it was wonderful that so many fort fiends were able to make it at the same time, it made it very hard to spend quality time with everyone.

Some of my favorite times of this trip were when I had one on one chats.

All my times with Doodle

Epcot with Donnie

At the cabins with Angie

At my dinette with Joanne, where she told me I was exactly like her best friend growing up :heart: (Til Rita yelled at us to shut up because she was getting bit up by mosquitoes :) )

TJ & Missy hanging out after everyone else left

Lou & Gail stopping for a visit before going to Monique's

Visiting with Bob on the dock

Watching the GC parade with the TCD gang

&

Lorna coming over in the morning to say goodbye.

I didn't get to chat with everyone on this visit, but I hope they can make it back another time.

Previously I told you that one of my favorite things is going to bed listening to the EWP. My last night of this trip, I went to sleep listening to the laughter of fiends, who were still at Lorna's site.

That's just as good! :heartsmiley:

Til next time............

102684.jpg

I'll take a ticket!!

That is just my height! I'll ride that short bus any day!

drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif

I knew it! I made a chicken ceasar salad the other night and topped it with these babies. YUMMY!!!

We need lots more time together. :hugs2:

Agreed! We'll make up for it next trip. :heart:

Great report! Yes your tripwas too short! You also break down quick! You were stillall set up. We went to breakfast and came back and you were GONE! Can't wait till we visit again!

Thanks for reading Carol. Unfortunately, you didn't make my list of one on one time, but I hope we'll get together again, and fix that!

We do have the "break camp" down pat. Being business owners, the 1st of the month is a busy book work day, so I wanted to get an early start home. :(

ok, I'm slowing recovering from the 12 hour drive home.. time to chime in! it was awesome meeting you and I hope to get more one on one time next go around :heart: you and Trevor both were nothing but wonderful! We need a all girls evening with a gallon of your awesome punch, no witnesses, men or pictures.. :rofl2:

Oh and ya'll need to quite picking on Steph, she is a total hottie and I saw at least 10 people shorter than her while I was there that week and before the snarkiness comes out.. they did NOT live with snow white! :rofl2:

ok, I'm slowing recovering from the 12 hour drive home.. time to chime in! it was awesome meeting you and I hope to get more one on one time next go around :heart: you and Trevor both were nothing but wonderful! We need a all girls evening with a gallon of your awesome punch, no witnesses, men or pictures.. :rofl2:

Oh and ya'll need to quite picking on Steph, she is a total hottie and I saw at least 10 people shorter than her while I was there that week and before the snarkiness comes out.. they did NOT live with snow white! :rofl2:

Judy!!! Glad you made it back home. You didn't leave the tent stakes at the fort did you? :rofl2:

The all girls night sounds both wonderful and dangerous! Count me in!!

Thank you for sticking up for me, these folks love the short jokes. They're just jealous that I can get away with murder, by slipping in and out unnoticed. :ph34r:

It's not stealth if you are flying "under" the radar! :rofl3: :rofl2:

:rofl2: Tease-smiley.gif :rofl2:

Looks like a great trip! I really want to take an adults only trip myself. And that punch looked dangerous in a good way!

Hey Eric! Thanks for reading. It was a great week, but not for the faint of heart! >:D

Stef great trip report. So how many day did it take you you before you got your Hangover?

Thanks Todd! I never had a hangover!! It was the weirdest thing, but I never got the feeling that I was going to be sick, and never woke up feeling bad. (A little dazed & confused maybe, but not sick)

Nope, never did hit me. Needed to catch up on some sleep considering I stayed up until the wee hours of morning, when I'm usually waking up. But I felt fine!

In fact I have a party to go to on Saturday night, and guess what we're making? It's gonna be another one of those nights. ::)

Not sure what these guys were aiming for, but they had a good time!

HalloweenFort2011164.jpg

Wonder if these guys were related to this guy from Devores 4th of July Adventure? LOL!

DSC01158.jpg

Great report! I enjoy all your reports.

Thank you for sharing and allowing us, who weren't there, feel like we were!

When is your next Fort trip i need a punch

December 7th-11th :)

Wonder if these guys were related to this guy from Devores 4th of July Adventure? LOL!

DSC01158.jpg

Great report! I enjoy all your reports.

Thank you for sharing and allowing us, who weren't there, feel like we were!

Wow, I had forgotten about this kid! I also saw one in all blue too! I can't imagine any real use for these suits, but I guess there must be if they're making them in all sizes and colors. :wacko:

Thanks Todd! I never had a hangover!! It was the weirdest thing, but I never got the feeling that I was going to be sick, and never woke up feeling bad. (A little dazed & confused maybe, but not sick)

Nope, never did hit me. Needed to catch up on some sleep considering I stayed up until the wee hours of morning, when I'm usually waking up. But I felt fine!

In fact I have a party to go to on Saturday night, and guess what we're making? It's gonna be another one of those nights. ::)

Never gave me a hangover either. I got up every morning wanting coffee but no headache or queasiness.I consider the Punch a miracle drink :rofl2:

What time is the party Stef, I'll be there :rofl3:

I consider the Punch a miracle drink :rofl2:

What time is the party Stef, I'll be there :rofl3:

Maybe I should call it an elixir instead....good for what ails ya! :clint:

The party starts at 6:00, come on down! "Punching" won't be the same without you. :heartsmiley: