T@BS and Fiends and Spooks, Oh My! Oct 25 - Nov 6

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm on it, it might be spring but I am on it lol Just keep you know who from running it over while on the phone!

:jumpforjoy This report has made my favorites list of TR's. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last few installments especially!!!! :heartsmiley: I hope your kids never see this post. If they do I hope they are

Here we go!!! As I said, some of my T@B friends actually came over to Disney after St. Augustine for a few days, and we decided to get together Friday night at DTD. Apparently, a LOT of you met them,

Here we go!!!

As I said, some of my T@B friends actually came over to Disney after St. Augustine for a few days, and we decided to get together Friday night at DTD. Apparently, a LOT of you met them, because they were stopped by many Fiends asking if they knew me and received Fiend cards!!!!

Anywho, we went to Earl of Sandwhich for dinner, Yummmy!!!! and wandered around the shops. Here are a couple of pics. (Didn't take many).

100_4451.jpg

100_4452.jpg

This was in the Little Miss Matched Store. Rick found this place hilarious.

They had this stocking mask and neck scarf. Too funny!!!

100_4450.jpg

One of my T@B friends lives locally and is a Reedy Creek EMT (also considered cast members).

She was very generous and used her 40% holiday discount to purchase us all some great gifts. (after an exchange of some cash from us).

We took the opportunity to receive these for the camper!! I would never purchase them for myself, but as a gift (after an exchange of some cash from us). they are wonderful!!!

IMG_20111114_152922.jpg

Coming next, our last full day, and our heading home morning.

Well, sadly, it's time to finish this one up. I only have a few pics left, and I'm sure ya'll don't want to hear me just rattle one.

Saturday, November 5th, 2011

Once again, a georgeous morning!!!

A few pictures around Trails End.

100_4464.jpg

100_4465.jpg

100_4466.jpg

100_4467.jpg

100_4468.jpg

100_4469.jpg

We spent the afternoon breaking down all the crap stuff we set up, and got it down to the bare miniminum, all hitched up, and ready to roll early in the morning.

We spent the evening having one last dinner with Lorna, Richie, Rita, and Joanne, and watched the Alabama game outside their camper under the awning, along with consuming more Toasted Almonds!!

Sunday, November 6th, 2011

We have a pretty standard getaway plan from WDW. We schedule an 8:00 am breakfast at Hollywood & Vine, then join the Toy Story Mania stampede, then load the scooter in the truck and head on down the road. (Usually out of there by 9:20 am).

So I drove the truck and camper over to the Studios, stopping to fill up at the Boardwalk Hess on the way, while Rick took the bus with the scooter.

A few pics of the Studios

100_4474.jpg

100_4475.jpg

100_4476.jpg

100_4477.jpg

100_4478.jpg

Our breakfast at Hollywood & Vine

A comment here. The characters at this meal are pretty unknown to us, but the FOOD here is OUTSTANDING!!!! They really do a great breakfast here!! So, that, and the quick entry for rope drop, make this a perfect getaway plan.

100_4479.jpg

100_4480.jpg

100_4481.jpg

100_4483.jpg

100_4485.jpg

100_4486.jpg

Waiting at rope drop

100_4487.jpg

Toy Story Mania

100_4488.jpg

100_4489.jpg

100_4490.jpg

100_4491.jpg

100_4492.jpg

100_4493.jpg

100_4494.jpg

100_4500.jpg

100_4501.jpg

And home we go........

The sky at sunset

100_4503.jpg

100_4504.jpg

Back at home tucked back in her garage, impatiently awaiting her next trip out

100_4505.jpg

Thanks for reading everyone!!!!!

Thanks for the laughter, Thanks for the friendships, Thanks for Being FIENDS!!!!!

Outstanding report, Carol. It was so much fun to be a part of. Lorna has said it before, it is amazing that you can take a group of virtual friends and they become lifelong Fiends. I am proud to be part of the group.

Thanks for sharing all of our wonderful times spent together.

Outstanding report, Carol. It was so much fun to be a part of. Lorna has said it before, it is amazing that you can take a group of virtual friends and they become lifelong Fiends. I am proud to be part of the group.

Thanks for sharing all of our wonderful times spent together.

Ditto! It was a blast and I can't wait til our next get together!

awww... I'm feeling all warm inside and I didn't even have any punch. Great TR Carol. It was wonderful meeting you & Rick and all the fiends! Can't wait to do it again next year :banana:

Carol, I love the flatware and you certainly needed it to go with the Tab! I have never had breakfast at H&V, but sound like we might need to try it. I'm like you though, I'm not familiar with those characters.

It was lots of fun spending the week with you and Rick and the Fiends! Let's do it again real soon!

Carol, everytime I read a TR I get sad when it comes to the end especially when its friend/fiend report like yours, Doodles, stefs and the other fiends that I have met! It was a great trip for me being with Rita & Fam and meeting everyone and can't wait for next year to see you again. Love the flatwear.........

It was great meeting you and Rick!

Now for the Snarky ... were you giving your camera some of that punch? Some of those photos some blurred or shaky! :rofl2:

Quantity, Not Quality Ed!!! I just snap away, and what comes out comes out!!!

Great report Carol! All of the characters at Hollywood and Vine are very extremely familiar to me. ;D

I have greatly enjoyed following along!! Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

I'm in the middle of y'all- those characters are vaguely familiar to me.

Quantity, Not Quality Ed!!! I just snap away, and what comes out comes out!!!

Absolutely right!

Great job on this report, Carol!

I hope it isn't long until the next one!

TCD

• 2 weeks later...