T@BS and Fiends and Spooks, Oh My! Oct 25 - Nov 6

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm on it, it might be spring but I am on it lol Just keep you know who from running it over while on the phone!

:jumpforjoy This report has made my favorites list of TR's. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last few installments especially!!!! :heartsmiley: I hope your kids never see this post. If they do I hope they are

Here we go!!! As I said, some of my T@B friends actually came over to Disney after St. Augustine for a few days, and we decided to get together Friday night at DTD. Apparently, a LOT of you met them,

Did I read this right, you pulled that trailer by yourself, hit two campgrounds, unhitched twice, enjoyed some festivites and settled in at the fort all by yourself? Your my kind of woman....lol Great report so far

Did I read this right, you pulled that trailer by yourself, hit two campgrounds, unhitched twice, enjoyed some festivites and settled in at the fort all by yourself? Your my kind of woman....lol Great report so far

Yep!! This is MY camper, Rick is just along for the ride :-)

Loving it Carol. Let me tell even in a Miata, the Hess station is miserable. :(

It is tight, and crowded!! especially when you need the whole lane. Eventually had to settle for my trailer stick out some, made me nervous to run inside, but it HAD to be done

Great report I love being able to ride along on the trip with you.

Thanks!!

I'm looking forward to hearing more from your perspective!

Yeah, even though we were all there together, everyone did a little something different!

Great start and it was great to meet you and Rick. I would have traded sites with you and you would have had the bathroom in your backyard. :rofl2:

All the sites over there were full when I pulled in, or I would have called and snagged one of them!!

Sure have seen a lot of rainy pics in trip reports lately.

Loving the report so far Carol. Looking forward to more.

Yeah, we did get a little bit of rain for the drive from St. Augustine to Orlando, but it washed the bugs off the windshield!!

I love that site it looks amazing.

I liked it too!

She is woman. hear her roar!

Don't know about Roar, but I do love my little camper. Not sure I would pull one of those big beasts by myself.

The rest of Friday was spent running my mouth with the Fiends already there, and setting up camp, and a Wal-Mart run. Ed and Rita were over on the other side of the loop and so was Melissa, then over on our side of the loop was Lorna and Richie, TJ and Missie, and Stef and Trevor, there was an empty site waiting for the Auburns when they arrived. The Fiends were taking over the 500 Loop!! Found out that Paula was to have the site across from Ed, Rita, and Melissa later that day!!

Here are a few campsite pictures.

100_4323.jpg

100_4324.jpg

100_4325.jpg

100_4326.jpg

100_4327.jpg

We got our stored golf cart from Richie and Lorna

100_4084.jpg

I watched her set up, that was a feat in itself! I was almost afraid to go and interrupt her. She has this stuff down to a science. Never underestimate the power of a woman! ;)

GIRLS.jpg

Enjoying your report from the other side of the road Carol!

Saturday, October 29th

Saturday morning was spent finishing up the decorations and taking care of all those little OCD things I HAVE to do to the camper, then I ran over to McDonald's over by All-Stars cause I had forgotten to EAT on Friday.

I also ran to the trading post and got ice to make sure the cooler full of steaks stayed good and fresh!!

Rick arrived by DME later that afternoon. We got his stuff he brought in his carryon settled in place, then it was time to head to Red Lobster!!

A few pics at Red Lobster and finally some Pood Forn!!

100_4039.jpg

100_4040.jpg

100_4041.jpg

100_4042.jpg

100_4043.jpg

100_4044.jpg

100_4045.jpg

100_4046.jpg

100_4047.jpg

100_4048.jpg

100_4049.jpg

100_4050.jpg

After Red Lobster, a lot of the folks headed over to Port Orleans Riverside to watch Bob the singer in the bar, and I headed back to the campground cause AUBURN was playing!!! WAR EAGLE!! :jumpforjoy Spent the evening with Jen, TJ, and Missy watching the game at their campsite.

I took CJ and Nick with me, and got an entertaining story from the backseat about what cars they were gonna buy, and CJ proclaimed that he had to wait till he was 21 to buy what he wanted cause mom's insurance wouldn't cover it until then :rofl2:

The 500 loop was party central. :partythree:

Yes it was!!! Party, Party, Party!!! (Adventurer's Club Mask Room reference)

I watched her set up, that was a feat in itself! I was almost afraid to go and interrupt her. She has this stuff down to a science. Never underestimate the power of a woman! ;)

GIRLS.jpg

Enjoying your report from the other side of the road Carol!

Never be afraid of interrupting me!!! I LOVE running my mouth with Fiends!! It will all get set up eventually!!

Dame Carol you could use your site pad for over flow parking

Those were some "loooooong" sites!!

We did! "for golf carts"...lol

I need a Fiend Golf Cart Parking Sign!!! (Oh Bob????!!!!!)

And there were always a lot of golf carts. golf-cart-1.gif

We love our golf carts!!! I remember when I first got the camper, I SWORE I didn't need a golf cart!! I've been brought over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Don't you mean Punch Central?

Someone had to drink the Punch ...

I never had any punch. I'm think I'm glad I didn't, but then I did have Toasted Almonds and Kungaloosh!!!

Sunday, October 30th

Well today was BATWIT!!!! Rick, true to form decided to sleep in so I headed on out.

Only a few Fiends were there at the beginning, but the group grew as the afternoon progressed!!

100_4051.jpg

100_4052.jpg

100_4053.jpg

100_4054.jpg

100_4055.jpg

100_4056.jpg

100_4057.jpg

100_4058.jpg

100_4059.jpg

100_4060.jpg

YUMMY!!!

100_4061.jpg

100_4062.jpg

100_4063.jpg

100_4064.jpg

100_4065.jpg

Joanne found a POLE

100_4066.jpg

100_4067.jpg

Rick finally joined us

100_4068.jpg

100_4070.jpg

and so did Chris

100_4071.jpg

100_4072.jpg

100_4073.jpg

100_4074.jpg

100_4075.jpg

We got back to the campground to get ready for the first of many yummy group dinners!! Rick cooked up the steaks we brought and everybody brought lots of sides!!

100_4076.jpg

Then a few of went over to 1600 Loop to visit the WDWPoohs site

100_4077.jpg

100_4078.jpg

100_4079.jpg

100_4080.jpg

100_4081.jpg