BouncingTiggers Halloween GG 2011

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like I haven't seen you do that before. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Still following, Steve. I'm really happy to hear that Carrie was found safe and sound. I'm sure Trevor had no ulterior motives in mind, he just saw an opportunity to ditch his little sister.:)) Great pictures and it looks like everyone is still having a lot of fun. :banana:

"Where the hell is your sister?" :rofl2: Picturing you saying that just cracked me up! Glad it all worked out and you found her.

I must really be out of the loop, Monkey Fist & Ninja Monkeys? Huh?

Don't feel bad- I don't know about this either.

I have seen famiies walking around with those Kim Possible phones, and figured it was dumb.

I didn't know stuff popped up out of the water and such.

That's pretty cool.

I think we will give this a try some time.

Great job, Steve!

TCD

Oh Wow! I think I would have been screaming and yelling......... My daughter when she was about 3 wondered out of my office for like 2 mins. My office was at an airport small one Thankgoodness and she decided she was going downstairs to get popcorn. in another 2 seconds the Ap was going to be shut down!

Enjoying your trip report very much by the way!

"Where the hell is your sister?" :rofl2: Picturing you saying that just cracked me up! Glad it all worked out and you found her.

Kim Possible is some Disney tv show I believe. I actually have no idea. But Trevor wanted to try it out. There are 7 villains in the various countries around epcot. The kids become secret agents & get a communicator (cell phone). Once you pick a country to start in the phone starts giving telling you to various things. It will tell you to find a certain statue or picture something like that. Once you find whatever it was you were looking for the phone causes things to happen. Like in Mexico there are hanging inside over the fountain. Well they really hold a secret code that only shows up if you activate the phone. In china there are two lion statues at the entrance on the exhibit building. One has an orb under his foot that is really part of the china mission. I could go on & on but I don't want to bore you. There are tons of things Disney has hidden in the countries that most people have no idea exist unless they do the missions. I'll post some pictures as I go along.

Don't feel bad- I don't know about this either.

I have seen famiies walking around with those Kim Possible phones, and figured it was dumb.

I didn't know stuff popped up out of the water and such.

That's pretty cool.

I think we will give this a try some time.

Great job, Steve!

TCD

TCD it was pretty neat but just keep in mind they are geared toward the 7-12 age group. The part I liked was finding all the hidden objects in plain sight. There is a bansai tree in Japan that looks dead. Well on the japan mission the thing gets hidden by smoke & suddenly looks alive. There are just things you can only find in Disney.

I can only imagine that you must have been frantic for those few moments! I too want to know more about the Kim Possible missions.

Yeah it was frantic thats for sure.

I'll post some more Kim possible mission pics. I don't know if I have more from this day but I have some from the second time we did it.

Oh Wow! I think I would have been screaming and yelling......... My daughter when she was about 3 wondered out of my office for like 2 mins. My office was at an airport small one Thankgoodness and she decided she was going downstairs to get popcorn. in another 2 seconds the Ap was going to be shut down!

Enjoying your trip report very much by the way!

I can't even imagine the feeling of losing one in an airport. Kids certainly know how to freak their parents out.

Thanks for the enlightenment Steve. Sounds pretty neat. Next trip, could I borrow your little shortie? I miss all the good stuff because I don't have any little kids. Waiting on the next installment....... ^-^

Thanks for the enlightenment Steve. Sounds pretty neat. Next trip, could I borrow your little shortie? I miss all the good stuff because I don't have any little kids. Waiting on the next installment....... ^-^

Now Stef you did have Donnie last trip! Of course he is a little tall! LOL

Day four continued

We finished up in China & headed around the world showcase.

P1010398.jpg

The next mission we did was in France but I failed to take any pics. But we did meet Princess Aurora & Marie.

P1010400.jpg

P1010405.jpg

From there we doubled back toward America & headed to Italy for our dining reservation. First we found Beast which was a first for us. :jumpforjoy Then we found what was supposed to be a colonial marching band whish was really neat.

P1010408.jpg

P1010414.jpg

P1010415.jpg

Here's Trevor with a blue tongue after drinking a slushy.

P1010412.jpg

P1010445.jpg

P1010446.jpg

P1010447.jpg

We ate at Via Napoli & let me tell you we loved it. I know I know it's just a pizza resturant. It is however probably the best tasting pizza I've ever had & one of my new favorite resturants.

Via Napoli's ovens

P1010418.jpg

P1010435.jpg

Trevor grabbed the camera & took some pics. Well really it was more like 20, but hey it's a digital so who cares. Here is the pic he took of the great waiter we had.

P1010434.jpg

Time for some food pictures of kitties:

I had the Piccante pizza with spicy italian sausage, Brocolli-Rabe, tomato, & mozzarella.

P1010436.jpg

Ann had the Quattro Formaggi which is the best pizza I have ever eaten anywhere. It's made with Mozzarella, Parmesan, Fontina, & Provolone.

P1010437.jpg

For desert Ann had the Tiramisu.

P1010439.jpg

I had the Coppa Di Brutti Ma Buoni which I absolutely loved. It was just delicious & made with Amarena cherry and vanilla gelato sundae with ugly, but good cookies of carnevale.

P1010438.jpg

We ended the day with a quick ride on Nemo & a photo with Bruce.

P1010450.jpg

By the end of the day Trevor was exhausted & just couldn't stand any longer.

P1010452.jpg

Here comes the monorail so we can head back to Magic Kingdom & get on the boat.

P1010453.jpg

This concludes day four. Thanks for following.

Day Five

Today we went to Hollywood Studios. Our goal was to get on the Toy Story ride as early as possible. We got there at 10 which is pretty good for us. The line was out to the door but it moved really fast & we got on before we knew it.

P1010459.jpg

P1010460.jpg

P1010462.jpg

We then headed over to try the new Star Tours ride. Since we had Carrie with us we planned to do the baby swap. I say planned because by the time I was done riding with Trevor, Carrie was in meltdown mode & we never ended up heading back. I really feel bad Ann didn't get on this ride so I guess will need to go back next year. :shh: On the way we met Sully. I think Mike was taking a potty break.

P1010463.jpg

P1010464.jpg

P1010466.jpg

P1010467.jpg

P1010468.jpg

After that we headed to Disney Jr which Carrie would like a whole lot more.

P1010471.jpg

P1010477.jpg

P1010478.jpg

P1010482.jpg

That finishes up day five. There were any more pictures taken after this point. Lets just say the day sort of went like this :flush2: