BouncingTiggers Halloween GG 2011

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like I haven't seen you do that before. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Doodle was in a very happy state at that point. :rofl2:

I distinctly remember one night "someone" standing up in the golf cart while doing some sort of strange hip sway, singing "I'm so happy!" :hah:

Day Three

Back to the Magic Kingdom but not before a pic in front of the just set up Halloween decorations.

P1010206.jpg

I love the boat ride over & never get tired of the views.

P1010208.jpg

P1010209.jpg

P1010207.jpg

First up is a dash over to meet Ariel.

P1010212.jpg

P1010217.jpg

After meeting Ariel we head up to meet Princess Tiana.

P1010232.jpg

Now we can finally get to some rides. Thunder Mountain was my sons favorite last year so we head over there. Well this time we got to sit in the front row. Well for all of you with little ones, they may not like that row. He said he hated sitting up front & didn't want to go the rest of the trip.

P1010235.jpg

We did a few more rides & then decided to & see if we could find more characters. Luckily we found a couple in the town square.

P1010238.jpg

P1010241.jpg

Finally something I like. It's time to eat at the Crystal Palace.

P1010250.jpg

P1010256.jpg

P1010262.jpg

P1010268.jpg

Trevor wanted to bounce with Tigger.

P1010272.jpg

Dave I thought of you when I got my food.

P1010260.jpg

P1010261.jpg

Dave is this your Melvin? I saw him hanging on the wall & had to snap this pic for you.

P1010276.jpg

More Day 3

We were able to catch the light parade this year. We all really enjoyed it. We had some jackwagon next to us that got upset because my son was playing with on of those little wooden toy guns they sell. Anyways we didn't let him ruin the parade.

P1010285.jpg

P1010286.jpg

P1010287.jpg

P1010289.jpg

P1010290.jpg

P1010291.jpg

P1010293.jpg

P1010294.jpg

P1010296.jpg

P1010298.jpg

P1010303.jpg

P1010308.jpg

P1010313.jpg

P1010314.jpg

P1010316.jpg

P1010321.jpg

P1010323.jpg

P1010326.jpg

P1010328.jpg

P1010332.jpg

P1010333.jpg

P1010340.jpg

After that we headed back to the fort & got a little looping in.

P1010343.jpg

P1010344.jpg

P1010345.jpg

P1010346.jpg

P1010348.jpg

P1010350.jpg

P1010349.jpg

That concludes day 3. Thanks for following along.

Well it's about darn time! I love Trevor's little glasses (your Trevor, not my Trevor, mine doesn't wear glasses, though he's getting older and may need them soon.)

Enjoying all the pics, now if we could only get them more often than every four or five days! :rofl2:

You are kidding. Somebody was actually upset because Trevor was playing with a toy? Please tell me you pushed the jerk in front of big old float.

Ok that is out of my system. Love the pictures, do I detect part of the Mrs. in one of the Crystal Palace pictures? I'm so glad you were all having such a good time. Next time try the very back of BTMRR. It is way better than the front.

Little boys are supposed to play with wooden toy guns. What is wrong with people? :gaah:

You're daughter is completely beautiful. Your son could pass for one of mine. (He reminds me a lot of lil H... especially with the glasses)

I think I saw a little bit of your wife ... on the INTERNET!!! ROAR! She'll kill you for that! :rofl2: J/K. She shouldn't be worried about being on the internet. She is perfectly lovely. :)

Great update Stevo!

Well it's about darn time! I love Trevor's little glasses (your Trevor, not my Trevor, mine doesn't wear glasses, though he's getting older and may need them soon.)

Enjoying all the pics, now if we could only get them more often than every four or five days! :rofl2:

Ya Ya I know. You can bet I'll finish before JJ wins another title. :rofl2:

Trevor's glasses drive me nuts. They keep sliding down his nose so he looks like a librarian.

Great update Steve-

I never get tired of the boat ride either.

Y'all had a lot of luck with meeting characters.

The photo of you with Tigger is great!

That is not Dave's Melvin. But maybe he would like to set that one free.

TCD

We met a ton of characters this year. The one we really wanted was Rapunzel but the line was ridiculous.

Darn I was hoping it was Dave's Melvin.

You are kidding. Somebody was actually upset because Trevor was playing with a toy? Please tell me you pushed the jerk in front of big old float.

Ok that is out of my system. Love the pictures, do I detect part of the Mrs. in one of the Crystal Palace pictures? I'm so glad you were all having such a good time. Next time try the very back of BTMRR. It is way better than the front.

No the guy was upset because he felt Trevor was pointing it at him. I wasn't in the mood for an argument so I just told him to put it away. Normally I wouldn't have taken the crap but I'm on vacation in WDW, so I let it go.

Yup that is my wife. I'm not allowed to post her pics online so I hope I don't get in trouble.

We usually ride toward the back. I had no idea it would affect him like that. We will try again next time.

Little boys are supposed to play with wooden toy guns. What is wrong with people? :gaah:

You're daughter is completely beautiful. Your son could pass for one of mine. (He reminds me a lot of lil H... especially with the glasses)

I think I saw a little bit of your wife ... on the INTERNET!!! ROAR! She'll kill you for that! :rofl2: J/K. She shouldn't be worried about being on the internet. She is perfectly lovely. :)

Great update Stevo!

The gun thing bugs me more now than it did then.

She's a cutie but has the attitude of a yeti. She will definetly have short person syndrome.

Does that mean I can drop him off & you won't notice??

I think he is going to need a lot of help to FREE MELVIN! :dropjaw:

Unfortunately TCD has informed me it's a different Melvin.

Yes, Y'all you have had a glance of Steve's gorgeous wife! I love Trevor bouncing with Tigger, I want to bounce with Tigger everytime too!

I love the bouncing pic too. I like bouncing tiggers in case you haven't noticed.

Wonderful pics Steve. Your family is so precious! It was great meeting you over Halloween!

Thank you so much. It was great meeting you too.

great tr, steve! looks like the kids had a blast. we also love the people mover. see that's a fiend thing. we all love to just kick back and relax, we know where to go. :)

it was great meeting you guys. okay... more pics now, plz.............

Cheryl it was great to meet you & Jeff. I still wish I new how you guys ended up offroading behind my camper.

Hey you know I still need to fix that flamingo you broke. J/K :rofl3: :rofl3:

The gun thing bugs me more now than it did then.

She's a cutie but has the attitude of a yeti. She will definetly have short person syndrome.

Does that mean I can drop him off & you won't notice??

I understand that. I tend to stew awhile and end up more mad than I started. :argh:

Ahhh a girl after my own heart. I've been confused with a yeti before too. ;D

Sure you can drop him off. I will probably notice an extra pair of specs but he'll blend right in with the rest of us. Prepare for him to be spoiled beyond recognition when he is returned to you.

Ya Ya I know. You can bet I'll finish before JJ wins another title. :rofl2:

:banghead: Ya had to go there didn't you? It's ok, I've accepted it and still love him. My only hope now is that Tony brings it home instead of Carl.

I'm so sorry I didn't get to meet her, I could have taught her a thing or two. You reminded me of something a good guy friend said about me once.

"Stef is like a cute little puppy, you want to reach down and love her, but when you do, you pull back a nub!"

:))

Day Four

Today we started off with the best breakfast in Disney, Ohana. We make sure we do this every time we can get to Disney. This year it got a bit interesting. Those of you who have been know how the kids do a parade with the characters. Well this time we let my DD3 go with DS5 for the parade. After making sure DS5 knows not to let go of his sisters hand we send them off. This time we were seated off to the right side where you are blocked off from the rest of resturant. A couple minutes later the song ends & DS5 come back without his sister. :bugeyes: I say were the hell is your sister. Apparently she told him that she was tired & wanted to stop. He let her stop & just kept going :banghead: . At this point my wife & I are scrambling around the bar in the middle & she is know wher in site. Now I'm starting to freak when I see my wife on the other side of the resturant with her. Apparently a cast member who watches the kids go around saw her alone & grabbed her before she could get lost. Thank goodness for that.

P1010354.jpg

P1010357.jpg

P1010362.jpg

P1010367.jpg

P1010368.jpg

After all that excitement we headed over to EPCOT which is me & Trevors favorite park.

P1010373.jpg

P1010374.jpg

Bob this was swimming in one of those little ponds at EPCOT.

P1010375.jpg

We were able to meet Duffy.

P1010380.jpg

Then off to Norway we went to ride Malstrom. When we got there Carrie decided she didn't want to go.

P1010381.jpg

P1010382.jpg

Trevor was dieing to do the Kimpossible missions so decided to give it a try. That was a lot of fun & I'm amazed how much disney has invested in it. We started with a mission in China. Apparently Monkey Fist stole the Jade Monkey & we needed to find it. It was funny every time I said I saw a Ninja Monkey Trevor would look all around & move faster. In the end we stopped Monky Fist & the Ninja Monkeys. While on our mission we were able to meet Mulan.

The jade monkey is here somewhere

P1010394.jpg

After trevor activated the secret code it came up out of the water.

P1010395.jpg

While on our mission we were able to meet Mulan.

P1010390.jpg

P1010392.jpg

Day four will continue in a bit.