Did you know we have a site app?

Thanks to the hard work of our fiends, we are ALMOST finished with our site application for the android phone. With this application, you can pull up ANY site at Fort Wilderness! There will be a picture of this site, along with the dimensions, where the hook-ups are, electrical plugs and all you need to book your site. This will become very useful at FW as well if you are assigned a site that you cannot get into and need to go to another site.

Plus, you can now request specific sites just by looking at them on the application. It is free to everyone and you can access it by going to the following FortFiends website...

www.loop3000.com/sitedb/index.html

It is not quite finished yet, but we would really enjoy feedback for it and please remember, all pictures are the property of Fort Fiends and their membership, so please do not copy the pictures and post them somewhere else.

You will need to type in the site number of which site you want to see. Like I said, it is a WORK IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried again

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for.

Useful Links

Tried again

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for.

Useful Links

I fixed it again. Bare with me....I have the right link now. Chris is AWAKE :rofl2:

ok, if you are getting a white screen like I am, that is something he is fixing, because on his screen it is blue...go to the far upper left hand side and there should be a hand that shows up, that is the home button, or you can hit the back button for now

Great start! Works on my EVO but not on the computer. Would love to see a little more info like type of site, near or far from comfort station, pet or non pet, whether or not loop has comfort station, who was on the site last and did they have cooties.

A overall map of the fort and a map or screen capture of the loop from Google earth.

That should keep someone busy for the next year or so.

But seriously, really cool so far.

Oh and isn’t 617 on the left of the loop