Did you know we have a site app?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok people, I wanted y'all to play around with it. See which browser will work best? Does it work better on your phone? (it was designed for the phone). The pictures will be able to be enlarged but not right now. We have to get the rest of Carol's and a coulple of other Fiends pics on there and FortFiendized. Chris had to do some stuff for work so just play around with it this week and write down some notes and let us see what we can and cannot do. Remember, this is supposed to work for people who want to be able to pick out their site specially for how they can back in and where the ammenities are in each site. We are probably going to put in the sites that are always occupied with a little note, snarky of course.

no, it is not too late to add anything, like I said, it is a work in progress...i really don't think it will be completely done, apple and android until this coming summer, however...

the more people can play with the buttons (I know, Doodle, there aren't many) and go through what we have so far, the more we can find and fix

Don't want to be repeticious, so if it's been answered let me know where to go. Does it not work with IE 9?, is it just a phone app at this point?.

You can go to http://www.loop3000.com/sitedb/index.html using IE9 - but you really should consider using a different browser (Firefox and Chrome are good ones).

It won't work on my phone! What is the matter with it?? The dial doesn't have numbers above a 9 so I can't get all the sites what can we do to fix this?

What is it with you and 9? I was told your GC won't go above 9 (MPH) either. Or even the square root of 9.

Don't want to be repeticious, so if it's been answered let me know where to go. Does it not work with IE 9?, is it just a phone app at this point?.

It is designed as a phone app, yes....however

you can use it with regular browsers....since it is being programmed for phones, IE doesn't like it, sorry

Just added it as a bookmark on my iPhone - works great. If I'm not mistaken, for those of you who aren't seeing the photos, try different site numbers. I think they are still building the database? I was not able to see 401 but 1401 showed up fine.

Looks better on the iPhone than the home PC with Firefox browser (hard to see the field where you enter the site number on the home PC). Might be my PC, but the field gets lost in the white background on the display. Was very easy to see on the iPhone display (which is where I would probably find it useful).

Thanks for doing this!