The problem with trip reports...........

Is with the holidays coming and trying to keep up with all the wonderful TR here I am getting nothing done to get ready, I have a 6x12 train layout for under the tree that I did not even start yet, and the wife wants me to go shopping with her today. Sorry but I have no willpower to not read them all. Thanks to everyone for their reports it will help me till we get there next Oct. even if we are not @ the Fort. :argh:

The problem with TRs - you do one and they expect you to do one for EVERY trip you make.

I solved that problem, I never wrote a first one.

And here's a little secret just between you and me. TRs go by a lot quicker because I don't look at any of the photos that don't have the writer or their family in it.

I solved that problem, I never wrote a first one.

And here's a little secret just between you and me. TRs go by a lot quicker because I don't look at any of the photos that don't have the writer or their family in it.

I'm with you, although I also like food pics!

I've got the perfect solution for those of you who don't have time to keep up with all of the great trip reports here.

There is another DISney DIScussion board I know of where there hasn't been a trip report worth reading for nearly a year. And, there is so little other traffic on it that you could probably just check in once a month and read all of the posts since your last visit in less than half an hour (if you can stay awake).

Let me know if you would like the link.

TCD

I've got the perfect solution for those of you who don't have time to keep up with all of the great trip reports here.

There is another DISney DIScussion board I know of where there hasn't been a trip report worth reading for nearly a year. And, there is so little other traffic on it that you could probably just check in once a month and read all of the posts since your last visit in less than half an hour (if you can stay awake).

TCD

And they have topics like this.. Favorite Fort/Disney Christmas Experience ? That has been up for over 28 hours.. with exactly ZERO replies.

TCD

:rofl2:

TCD

:rofl2:

I see your :rofl2: and raise you :rofl2: :rofl2:

and the wife wants me to go shopping with her today.

Hi Beth! :wave1:

Now take a break, get out there, and enjoy spending some lots of money on that sweet lady... :clint:

There is another DISney DIScussion board I know of where there hasn't been a trip report worth reading for nearly a year.

And it looks like there is a conscious effort over there to not call themselves Fort fiends anymore. That actually makes sense.

It also looks like Kungaloosh, because it's also associated with FF.net is being replaced by another official DB camping drink.

It's almost like they don't like us.

• 2 weeks later...

And it looks like there is a conscious effort over there to not call themselves Fort fiends anymore. That actually makes sense.

It also looks like Kungaloosh, because it's also associated with FF.net is being replaced by another official DB camping drink.

It's almost like they don't like us.

They had better be careful....they start calling themselves a group and a flushing they will go! :rofl3: I dare say in the lot of that bunch, there isn't a computer geek in there. :rofl3: But, that, of course, IMHO.