We bought our first trailer used. An old Coleman pop up. We traveled all over in that little trailer. Boy, do I miss that thing.

Our used 1995 Coleman PUP is part of the family, a used PUP is a great way to get into the lifestyle, and see if it is something that will work for you and your family, then move on up. Our last trip, the Mrs. advised that we're ready to move up, so we're looking hybrid because we still like the bunks PUP-style, nothing like being "unzipped" in great weather!

Our used 1995 Coleman PUP is part of the family, a used PUP is a great way to get into the lifestyle, and see if it is something that will work for you and your family, then move on up. Our last trip, the Mrs. advised that we're ready to move up, so we're looking hybrid because we still like the bunks PUP-style, nothing like being "unzipped" in great weather!

That's exactly the sequence we took. I just got tired of the work involved insetting up the pup. Later, I got tired of the work involved in setting up the hybrid. Now we have a hard side and so far I am okay with the 10 minutes it takes me to set up. More beer time.

That's exactly the sequence we took. I just got tired of the work involved insetting up the pup. Later, I got tired of the work involved in setting up the hybrid. Now we have a hard side and so far I am okay with the 10 minutes it takes me to set up. More beer time.

Don't worry they get easier and more expensive from there. You need the hydraulic jacks, and the electric cord winder, another half bath, bigger motor, bigger slides, did I mention more money?

Don't worry they get easier and more expensive from there. You need the hydraulic jacks, and the electric cord winder, another half bath, bigger motor, bigger slides, did I mention more money?

Adding all that means a bigger Tow Vehicle - and more gas ... and more money. Did we mention that Camping is addictive - and is expensive?

You forgot the electric awning and steps! Plus the in-motion satellite dish, generator, etc.

Adding all that means a bigger Tow Vehicle - and more gas ... and more money. Did we mention that Camping is addictive - and is expensive?

But it's worth every penny!