I thought i saw somewhere that you can get take out food at trails end for breakfast. I know they have the pizza and fried chicken, etc. at lunch and dinner but i cant find any info on breakfast. does someone know if you can get breakfast togo and if so do you have a coppy of the menu?

thanks

ray

I've seen a menu somewhere. I know they have bagel sandwiches with either breakfast potatoes or fruit, oatmeal, and sticky buns. We tried all those items and they were good. The bagel sandwiches were really good! And the sticky buns were good and a good deal. You got 6 of them for a reasonable price.

Bagel Sandwich

P1030083.JPG

Potatoes

P1030085.JPG

Sticky Buns

P1030084.JPG

I've seen a menu somewhere. I know they have bagel sandwiches with either breakfast potatoes or fruit, oatmeal, and sticky buns. We tried all those items and they were good. The bagel sandwiches were really good! And the sticky buns were good and a good deal. You got 6 of them for a reasonable price.

Bagel Sandwich

P1030083.JPG

Potatoes

P1030085.JPG

Sticky Buns

P1030084.JPG

Dave it's like your in my head. We really liked the take out breakfast.

Yeah, we were pleasantly surprised by it. And it was awesome to get one of those bagel sandwiches, grab a cup of coffee and sit in a rocker on the porch enjoying it. When you are sitting in a rocker or looping in a cart, even that Nescrape tastes good.

tastes good? Well, warm anyway, maybe.

I line my pockets with baggies, tell Josephine I just want to look at the buffet and decide if I want to eat there, fill the baggies, tell Josephine thanks, and abracadabra, I have Trails End takeout!