Dang, I missed that! I will have to see if Lorna can pick one up for me next time she's there.

If you knew someone that was at WDW all the time and if they just happen to be a CM, they could pick one up for you.

But if you want Lorna to do it, that's OK too.

Oh, too bad, they sold out before she had a chance to make it to the Fort.

If you knew someone that was at WDW all the time and if they just happen to be a CM, they could pick one up for you.

:rofl2:

As my ds would say, Cherie, "You better get out the aloe, cuz you just got burned!!"

Lou, my Mama didn't raise no fool! Would ou please pick one up for me. :heart:

Ok I refuse to pick any up so you can't ask me. This way Lou won't be insulted and he will have to get at least one for everyone on here. He will be walking out of the Meadows looking like Rich (his butt crack will be sticking out) your pants will be falling down because of the weight :rofl2:

Ok I refuse to pick any up so you can't ask me. This way Lou won't be insulted and he will have to get at least one for everyone on here. He will be walking out of the Meadows looking like Rich (his butt crack will be sticking out) your pants will be falling down because of the weight :rofl2:

If Rich had a tattoo on his ass, I would have seen it all week too! :hah: :rofl2: