• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For TJ

Sounds like you two had a blast. Don't forget to take a good pic of Jr winning the 500 for me.

I doubt very seriously you will see the green flag drop. We're in stand by mode trying to decide to go or not. The rain get's worse right around 1:00.

That sucks! Hope things work out... even though you hate the Go48Smiley.gif

Doesn't look good weather wise. Probably be a late start. Boo.

Hubby won't mind a delay cause he does not get out of class until 2:00.. but I still say boo4.gif

:banghead: Damn rain! Doesn't look good for today. Been pouring for about an hour. 70% chance for today, 50% into the night. Raining, cold and dreary. I'll be happy if even for a late start, as opposed to a Monday race. :banghead:

No beer bottle dude or JJ wimps!

Deadliest catch should NOT be an option for NASCAR karaoke. Just sayin.

Ok. Got it. Remind me who I am supposed to be a fan of. I know you told me but I can't remember. ;D

Admittedly, I am a little disappointed that Deadliest catch is not appropriate for NASCAR karaoke. I was working a little something up. ;D

Hope you're still having a fun time!!! :)

Well that was a wet day. But let me tell just being around NASCAR is great.

PO'd with Daytona Speedway's bus situation. I'm sure my FB posts have been deleted by now.

But I did have a celebrity meeting. I was in line waiting to have our scanners programmed and thought I recognized the worker. Wasn't sure, but some people behind me confirmed it. I asked if I could take a photo and he very much obliged. My scanners are now famous.

1735899e.jpg

I'm not the biggest Survivor fan, so others will have to feel in the blanks.

We are going to check the weather first thing when we wake up. IF IF IF, there is a chance of a race we will stay. Otherwise we are heading home.

We have had a GREAT time.

LUV'D meeting Stef and Trev.

Got to see an awesome Truck Race

Had a great vacation and much needed week off from work

Met some good NASCAR fans

Got to see some people from prior years and share some laughs

So like all GREAT "experiences" this one ended wet but wouldn't change a thing.

Genia, I feel for you guys! It's not looking good for today, it's been pouring here since I left at 4 am. >:(

So happy we got to spend the day with you and Tiny. It was well worth the 2 hour drive.

Hope you guys have a safe trip home and look forward to seeing you both in October. :heart: