If your site is ready, they let you in. If not, you are instructed to park your unit in the overflow lot and given a card with a phone number on it to call later for your site assignment.

Unless, of course, you have requested the 3000 loop. Then your site assignment and availability depends on the size of the bribe.

If your site is ready, they let you in. If not, you are instructed to park your unit in the overflow lot and given a card with a phone number on it to call later for your site assignment.

Or they will call or text you if you give them your cell#.

Also, some people seem to push the 11am check out time. Actually we've seen lots of people taking their sweet time pulling out at noon, 1pm...

Hey, I resemble that remark. And if you think 1pm is bad, you should see how long it can take me to get out of the overflow lot... :rofl2:

If you stay in the 3000 loop, I will get your unit from the overflow lot and set it up when your site is ready while you enjoy the parks. Just leave the key in the ignition and be sure the beer is cold in the fridge.

:rofl2: I saw the price of a site in your 3000 loop. For that you should drive it down for me too... hey, come to think of it, I'm on your way south... just let me know when you wanna pick it up and I'll chill the beer... :clint:

Day of the week may matter too.

Sundays can be big check-out days and there are only so many CMs going around cleaning sites.

Also, some people seem to push the 11am check out time. Actually we've seen lots of people taking their sweet time pulling out at noon, 1pm...

1pm? 2pm is closer to the pull out time for me! ... lol

Day of the week may matter too.

Sundays can be big check-out days and there are only so many CMs going around cleaning sites.

Who me? never... :rofl2:

I have indisputable proof that possession is 9/10ths of the law so I don't have to get out until they come tell me to. So there! It's true. Karla said so... :raspberry2:

and they did eventually come by to ask me if I was leaving too after some moron pulled in with a 5er claiming my spot was his. :waiting2-smiley: Honestly, some people can be so rude... :chillout:

with the realization that I am not the only person in the world that wants to start their vacation, I am usually out by 9am. I would never want to be one of the "special" people who can never seem to motivate their butts before 2pm. But than thats just me, I am sure there is amble justification for staying past the 11 am checkout and delaying the staff from cleaning the site for the next person besides just being ignorant.

:cupcake: Ouch Bob, that hurt... okay so maybe not.

Sorry somebody peed in your cheerios this morning though. :heart: :rofl2:

:dropjaw: Why I never...

I'll have you know, you and your little dog with the overactive bladder can't threaten me, Mo. I'll just tell the kids the generic cheerios are supposed to look more yellow... :smug: