It's Called Leap Day-Not Sleep Day-OMDD with the TCD Gang!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You were right until 1996. The MK originally had two riverboats: The Admiral Joe Fowler and the Richard F Irvine. The AJF was accidentally destroyed during a refurbishment, and the RFI was renamed

We fiends need a checklist- 1. ride the barrels 2. find a spike 3. get a sunset pic over .. well anything. 4. kick someone off TNBob's dock 5. gaze upon the wonder of Cindy's Castle from the beach 6.

Good idea. I am glad that I asked the lady. I thought beard might have been slang for something that I didn't want to know about. Why stop at 10? 11. Eat a GAG. 12. Give Lou a hug. 13. Shimmy up a

CKCK chiming in again...

I love WDW.

I love the MK.

I love being in the MK when the crowds are light.

I also love sleep.

I don't think I could have made it through leap day myself.

If I ever get the chance to be there on a leap day, I probably will sleep instead.

The pictures from your room are beautiful. I agree about preferring the lake view rather than the parking lot. It looks very peaceful other than the bill!

The pictures of the Memories show are excellent. I'm always trying to capture the different scenes and mine look horrible. Does twin #1 use a tripod or really know how to use the manual options?

But, in all honesty, except for getting in super early and staying super late, we didn't do anything that we had not done before. So, it was fun, but not a life changing experience or anything.

But being the WDW expert that you are, I'm sure you knew that going in.

It's typical Disney. Take the same stuff you've been doing, put in a bag, shake it up, let it out, and viola, same stuff in a different configuration. Kinda like Mexican food.

But the bottom line is that what ever way it comes out, it's still good stuff.

I am no Astro Orbitor fan either. Line is just about always too long, too hard for me to get my fat butt in or out, spins too fast to enjoy the view, and I can get the same thrill out of a playground mery go round.

another great report Andrew

• 1 month later...

Decided to look through an older TR today since I have missed out prior to finding the new home here. Another awesome TR. The castle fireworks pic is awesome and may stay on my desktop background for awhile if you don't mind. I was most surprised that you went to the Fort for the GAG! no, not really!