"Prelude to the Dream Trip" Report

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, no, no, Aaron, take it back.

Gutta meet the dancing machine. Putting aside a little WDW bus with his name on it.

I like how you jumped in with both feet into an unknown board as if you've been here all along. It says a lot about you and FF.Net. Glad you're here. Beat you, maybe not, annoy you, I can do that. Tha

Aaron, I am gonna say this again, Your family is just adorable! Love the parade pics of your daughter and the dancing pics of your son. Those are the memories you will hold dear when you look back. TCD said it and all of us parents know, enjoy every minute while they are young. I figure they are so loveable when they are young, so that you don't end up killing them as teenagers. Even the best teens can be a tad annoying! My son went through a time where he didn't want to go to Disney with me. :( Thankfully, he is back to normal now that he is 26! :)

We don't have February plans yet, but the way it looks Ed and Mama are just gonna move down to the Fort so who knows! lol Maybe we'll see you then!

Thank you for sharing your family and fun with us!

aaaaaw, how cute!!!!!

Thanks Carol!

Love the little Dancing Machine!!! Hurry up and get back to WDW, I can't wait for another AC in A2 TR!!!!

He was cracking me up! Be back in February unless I win the lottery before that.....then I will by a RV and park it at the Fort permanently!

Gutta meet the dancing machine.

Putting aside a little WDW bus with his name on it.

I hope you get to meet him too and that is very kind of you Lou!

Thanks for sharing. Great report.

Thanks Brent and no problem at all. I enjoyed it!

Aaron, I am gonna say this again, Your family is just adorable! Love the parade pics of your daughter and the dancing pics of your son. Those are the memories you will hold dear when you look back. TCD said it and all of us parents know, enjoy every minute while they are young. I figure they are so loveable when they are young, so that you don't end up killing them as teenagers. Even the best teens can be a tad annoying! My son went through a time where he didn't want to go to Disney with me. :( Thankfully, he is back to normal now that he is 26! :)

We don't have February plans yet, but the way it looks Ed and Mama are just gonna move down to the Fort so who knows! lol Maybe we'll see you then!

Thank you for sharing your family and fun with us!

I hope we are still making trips to WDW with our kids when they are adults and hopfully with grandkids too......much further down the road!

Hope to loop your direction in February!

Glad you're feeling better too! Hope your recovery process is quick and painless!

Thanks for sharing, you Family is so cute, love the dancing machine.

Thanks LD! I appreciate your kind words.

Bravo, ACinA2! Amazing effort for your first trip report! Thank you for taking the time to post all the photos and share your story.

Those photos from your cabin trip prove my point about how fast kids grow up.

February is one of my favorite times to camp at the Fort.

Hopefully, I will see you at the Fort then.

TCD

Thanks TCD. Coming from the Viceroy of trip reports that is a compliment. (See what I did there in honor of your recent SWW TRs?)

It would be very cool to meet you in person come February!

Thank you! Your family is adorable! I love the DS's shades. Thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you and you're welcome! The funny thing about the shades is I am pretty sure it was dark outside or at least twilight.....but he really wanted to where them....they were his brand new Lightning McQueen shades.