I may have a potential problem with our reservations for Thanksgiving this year. I have a ressy in a full hookup from the 15th through the 23rd. Now we are planning on being there until at least the 25th...maybe 26th. So far I have been unable to extend the full hook up ressy any further. I then tried to make a ressy for a premium for the full time, but I haven't been successful. I was able to make a premium ressy for the last 3 days that I wanted, but now I have two types of sites booked. I really don't want to move to another site during our stay. I have tried all types of date combinations, but nothing will pop up. Calling hasn't worked either. At this point I would gladly take a premium site for the whole stay.

Do you think a travel agent would be able to work something out or should I just keep trying? I am starting to get worried about it.

i would call her, she is a sponsor on the site, so if you go to the forums page, her number is right there...leave her a message, make sure you tell her you are a Fort Fiend and she will get back to you

sometimes she spends a lot of time on Facebook poking people....

I don't know who else on this board does that???????

i would call her, she is a sponsor on the site, so if you go to the forums page, her number is right there...leave her a message, make sure you tell her you are a Fort Fiend and she will get back to you

sometimes she spends a lot of time on Facebook poking people....

I don't know who else on this board does that? ??? ???

Poking? What is this poking you are speaking of!! Never heard of such a thing!! :rofl2:

I had this same problem during Spring Break this year. Had one res. for a premium for most of our stay, and one for a full h/u the rest. Kept both, told them about it when I checked in and that I'd like to stay on the same site for the entire stay. They told me it was no problem, went back the day I was to check out of res. #1 and got everything changed but stayed on the same site. Chances are they can do it for you too if Judy doesn't have any luck (but I have a feeling she will fix it up long before you arrive).

People book stuff all the time and don't keep it. Spring Break has to be as busy as Nov. so I think your chances are good.