Oldekoots Fun on the Water!

As many of you know, my Mama has been watching the jet skis go by on the lake. Every time she has seen one she says, "that looks like fun!" Chris's friend heard her say that the other day, so he brought the jet ski over for her to go for a ride! She was so excited. She got her bathing suit on and was ready to go!

photobucket-27012-1339862673121.jpg

photobucket-19447-1339864453159.jpg

photobucket-533-1339864494454.jpg

photobucket-23566-1339864527810.jpg

This is her response afterwards, sorry it's turned the wrong way I couldn't figure out how to rotate it on photobucket

http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa323/puretcrazy/?action=view&current=photobucket-1186-1339864284633.mp4

That's awesome Rita!! Now you guys should buy her one and bring her to Crystal River!

Might I add that she's a hot little ole mama in her bathing suit?!

"He isn't brave" :rofl2: Too funny. Thanks for sharing that.

I thought this trip on the jet ski would satisfy her and we would hear the end of "that looks like fun" now she is already on the "that was fun, we need one of those!" She has told me that at least 5 times already! I sure love her! Thanks y'all for letting me share the joy she brings to our lives with y'all! She is so excited about seeing everyone at "Fort Fiends" this year, as she calls the Fort!

Thanks, Mama is fun!

That contraption is also known as "the Isle of Rita!" It is a huge floating island. It seats at least 6-8 folks and has 2 built in coolers! It serves no purpose other than relaxation and fun! As you can see from the pic, the wing parts are just a platform to make it easier to get up on. It has places to tie your anchor, so you can float out and put the anchor down and just relax!

Here is a better view:

554273_3531914971461_1164752567_n.jpg

That sure does look relaxing, even more so if there are beverages in the cooler!

Aaron, you are welcome to come drink a cold beverage relax on the island anytime! We are only about 35-45 minutes off of I-10. If you come through Alabama on your way down, stop by and visit! If you go through Georgia and I75 you will miss us.

Thanks, Mama is fun!

That contraption is also known as "the Isle of Rita!" It is a huge floating island. It seats at least 6-8 folks and has 2 built in coolers! It serves no purpose other than relaxation and fun! As you can see from the pic, the wing parts are just a platform to make it easier to get up on. It has places to tie your anchor, so you can float out and put the anchor down and just relax!

Here is a better view:

554273_3531914971461_1164752567_n.jpg

Wow!

That is cool!

Where does one purchase an Island of Rita? I may have a use for one.

TCD

We got ours at Sam's for $139. This was a good deal. As the same one on Amazon is a good bit more. http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Lagoon-Floating-Island-Inflated/dp/B007A52ZD8/ref=sr_1_5?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1340032955&sr=1-5&keywords=island+float

When you enter the Sam's Club, you should see one hanging from the ceiling near the grill/patio stuff area. I guess it was some kind of special promotion. They still had them in the Tallahassee and Panama City stores when I was there last.

I love the Isle of Rita...though that looks like Chris on it. I hope you charged him. ;)

We had two round ones about that size, and loved them.

I may have a use for one.

TCD

They are perfect for floating down Rainbow!!

Aaron, you are welcome to come drink a cold beverage relax on the island anytime! We are only about 35-45 minutes off of I-10. If you come through Alabama on your way down, stop by and visit! If you go through Georgia and I75 you will miss us.

We come down I-75, but that is a wonderful offer! I have heard of an alternative route through Alabama that is roughly the same time but never researched it. Last time I was in the Yellowhammer State, I was playing baseball on a southern trip. We played a doubleheader against Shoals CC before retreating North to Tennessee! I think that's in Muscle Shoals?

My wife's maternal grandparents and family all come from that area also. They moved to Michigan after her grandfather got back from World War II (Pacific). He got a job in one of the auto factories in Flint, MI.