This is NOT a Trip Report - May 27 - June 9, 2012

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got that right Aaron. I didn't fall for the "this is not a TR" title anyway. Other's have tried to trick me into reading TRs, but I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

TRs I don't read, but synopsis, I just might.

According to the Offical Fort Fiends Handbook, you are not allowed to abandon a Trip Report without fair warning. I realize you have claimed this isn't a trip report, so maybe you found a loophole the

Sorry you got sick. Husband had a terrible headache that caused him to lay about all day on our first Tuesday. And we all had headaches on and off during the trip. Glad we brought the big bottles from Sam's club. Looks like you ate better that he did though. ;)

That stinks that you were laid up a couple of days!

I agree the Fort needs a CS option, though I think we've already established that they don't care what we want. :hah:

So tell me, does Brett wear a Speedo while in Typhoon Lagoon? :bugeyes:

I think I should give you all a teaser. A Not-A-TR Teaser. I did something on this trip that many Fiends probably haven't done. And certainly haven't in the last decade. I got to take a dip in.... Bay Lake. That's right. And I wasn't breaking any rule. So you'll have to keep reading along to find out more about that.

If you went skiing then I want to know if you signed your life away or if they gave you some shot that keeps the death bacteria away.

I won't say yes or no. That'll come later. I'll say this, though. The bacteria, supposedly, just lives in the shallow areas where the water is warmer. The skiing and parasailing take place in the deeper areas of the lake where the water temperature stays lower. At least that's what I read in some article on the interwebs.

I wants to hear all about this! Especially if it is parasailing. :jumpforjoy Cause that is the only way I probably will experience parasailing :banghead: ....vicariously through someone else... :whew: