Asking Loop Advice (edited title for clarification)

Be sure to give them your dimensions when you reserve, and if you get to your site and you can't get in, but you see another vacant site that will work, call the front desk from the nearest comfort station and ask them to swap sites for you. I have done this a couple times.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spend the extra 5$ and get a bike with a kick stand next time. Who needs a stinkin bike rack anyway? ?

Nah, one of the lines on Nicki's 10 spreadsheets titled, "My unplanned WDW trip" tells her not to over-think it except on Fridays and Tuesdays.

Step away from the Excel.

We usually stay in the 1400 loop and love it. Our granddaughter is always with us and she loves the easy access to the pool and game room. Choose the Big Bear loop which is on the outside and most sites are easy to get into.

Go to the loops information thread. Most have deminsions AND pictures. When you find some you think you like look them up on google earth.

Spend the extra 5$ and get a bike with a kick stand next time.

Who needs a stinkin bike rack anyway?

?

actually Mr. Snarky pants, I asked if they had a place to park the bikes. All our bikes have kick stands and two even foldup nice and small!

Now I must go give you some more up arrows!

Go to the loops information thread. Most have deminsions AND pictures. When you find some you think you like look them up on google earth.

good idea

When we check in we drive to the site they have assigned us. If DH can not get the trailer and the RV backed in, we call the front desk and suggest other sites. Last December we had to try 3 o4 sites and the CM helping us was wonderful. Ended up in the perfect one right across from the Comfort Station, which we needed. :mh1: :camp1:

We always stay in 1400, Big Bear loop, close to the CS. I can't remember the numbers...want to say 1432. We have a 38 foot 5th wheel.....plenty of space. Backs up to the canal. Really close to the camp fire, bike barn and the pool.

Question for you, Brenda. I'm really in love with those giant sites in the back along the canal in 1400, but I was thinking that the campfire/movie might be obnoxiously loud if you're that close to it. Thoughts?

You are overthinking this. Stay on the 300 loop.

TCD

We are getting a slightly bigger RV and DH wanted a bigger spot to back into. We also lost both dogs in the last two months. Really aren't ready to go back to 300 just yet.

Besides we have only stayed in preferred so time to test out the options....

We are getting a slightly bigger RV and DH wanted a bigger spot to back into. We also lost both dogs in the last two months. Really aren't ready to go back to 300 just yet.

Besides we have only stayed in preferred so time to test out the options....

I am so sorry to hear about your dogs. I need to pay better attention.

If you no longer need a pet loop, then your plan sounds good.

Those sites are all in good locations.

And I will really LOL if you get 617,

TCD

Nah, one of the lines on Nicki's 10 spreadsheets titled, "My unplanned WDW trip" tells her not to over-think it except on Fridays and Tuesdays.

Don't need a spreadsheet for this one between Shanta and our site app.....

Honestly, I am turning over a new leaf. Although I did plan out my ADRs for the dining plan(DH insisted on not cooking on his vacation). I planned them all for lunch time except Chef Mickey's and SOA so that we could park hop. I am taking advice from TCD. I plan on checking into Fastpasses.... I will relax. I will just wonder around the park... I will spend time at the Fort playing. I will make pie for Lou.

I am so sorry to hear about your dogs. I need to pay better attention.

If you no longer need a pet loop, then your plan sounds good.

Those sites are all in good locations.

And I will really LOL if you get 617,

TCD

Thanks. They were both consider senior for their breeds....

Looking forward and planning for the fort helps pass the time. My post count here has gone up exponentially in the last few weeks...

I'll send you a pm if we end up with that one! :rofl3:

Don't need a spreadsheet for this one between Shanta and our site app.....

Honestly, I am turning over a new leaf. Although I did plan out my ADRs for the dining plan(DH insisted on not cooking on his vacation). I planned them all for lunch time except Chef Mickey's and SOA so that we could park hop. I am taking advice from TCD. I plan on checking into Fastpasses.... I will relax. I will just wonder around the park... I will spend time at the Fort playing. I will make pie for Lou.

On second thoughts, I think I'm planning how not to plan :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

Lou... TCD... HELP!!!!

Question for you, Brenda. I'm really in love with those giant sites in the back along the canal in 1400, but I was thinking that the campfire/movie might be obnoxiously loud if you're that close to it. Thoughts?

You can hear the campfire and movie, it's not obnoxiously loud, it really doesn't bother us. The campfire is usually over by the time we settle in....we usually stay late at the parks. The coulple sites that back right up to the campfire are really big. I can't remember the numbers. I think 1432 or 33.