Camping etiquette - If a fiend came knocking...

:dropjaw: uh-oh. looks like the rebel set you straight instead. To prove I'm different, I'll happily help you drink all that rum you invest in Aaron. I'll even bring some from my stash too... :doublebeer:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I call new members, victims, targets of harassment, fresh meat.

No problem knocking on our door, if the GC and truck are there we usually are too. And remember if the MH is rockin "RUN LIKE HELL" we're having an earthquake. :rofl3:

honestly, the way Fiends stay out at night and gab, gossip and talk, I find it hard to believe anyone would be up at 7am :rofl2:

Now now children if you can't play nice then ill have to pay someone to come drink all that rum for you...

-doesn't drink-

That's what my momma always taught me anyways!!

You are just good.. Pam, you need to take snark lessons from Starla. She both puts us down and sucks up at the same time....

:bravo:

aww hell, I had to give an up arrow for that Nicki... and you're already wayyyy too far ahead :banghead:

when you're right, you're right tho... :rofl2:

We need to start a Rent-the-OldeKoot program. One month rent and onnth rent deposit due at pick-up. One month rent eary cancellation fee. No one would be able to handle her for more than aweek. That would give us a year at the Fort after one month of rentals ...

maybe we could trade Ed - one week on, one week off - Starla for Momma. Bet you cave first.

doubt me?? just ask Bill... :dogsnicker: