if you rent a golf cart at FW, they will see you for miles...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No I am bringing a bigger more obnoxious one for the top of my rental cart (maybe a whole light bar).

Oh dear heavens, please do not tell Brian. He's had a light bar complete with flashing blue lights that he's been begging me to put on our Kenny Kart at the Fort for the past 2 years.

It's not that they don't allow it, it's that they don't require it. Which is ok by me. I don't want to wear it at all. It's only been done for the past six months. I guess dozens and dozens of drivers

Not to bring up an old sore subject, but I believe the orange lights are just one more step to the Fort Management banning personal carts down the road. Now they will be able to distinguish at night which carts are speeding or being reckless. Hopefully it will backfire and they will see that most rental carts are the ones breaking the rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to bring up an old sore subject, but I believe the orange lights are just one more step to the Fort Management banning personal carts down the road. Now they will be able to distinguish at night which carts are speeding or being reckless. Hopefully it will backfire and they will see that most rental carts are the ones breaking the rules.

Personal carts will probably have to be equipped with street leagal lights signals and a horn. Imagin all the carts with a horn it's bad enough to listen to kids squeaking the tires by slamming on breaks all night long!
  • 4 weeks later...

Someone posted on FB that the new carts came that way and Disney didn't actually order them with the lights and wanted them removed.

No idea how credible that source is.

I have heard that as well. However, my source is questionable at best. :clint:

I spoke with Doug at the fort a few weeks back and he confirmed they were shipped with the lights by accident and that was the only shipment of carts that will coming with the lights. He said they will be disconnecting the lights on the current ones

I spoke with Doug at the fort a few weeks back and he confirmed they were shipped with the lights by accident and that was the only shipment of carts that will coming with the lights. He said they will be disconnecting the lights on the current ones

Thanks for the confirmation!

Why would Disney who gets their carts from Club Car have any carts with unwanted Orange strobe light on the?