if you rent a golf cart at FW, they will see you for miles...

Here is a picture of the fleet taken this week. Notice the nice yellow lights on the top of them. (not all have them yet)

They flash at night. I found them annoying.

292351_4280575251263_1768300372_n.jpg

I guess they have to make sure people don't hurt themselves being dumb, but I still find it annoying.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No I am bringing a bigger more obnoxious one for the top of my rental cart (maybe a whole light bar).

Oh dear heavens, please do not tell Brian. He's had a light bar complete with flashing blue lights that he's been begging me to put on our Kenny Kart at the Fort for the past 2 years.

It's not that they don't allow it, it's that they don't require it. Which is ok by me. I don't want to wear it at all. It's only been done for the past six months. I guess dozens and dozens of drivers

Those look like the yellow lights they put on utility vehicles and on the large utility carts that collect the trash and clean the sites. I can't imagine the sight of dozens of those things navigating the path by the Settlement after fireworks in the evening. Would look like giant lightening bugs have invaded the Fort.

I was wondering why only some of them had it on top. The old carts are 3 digit numbers like 823, but the new ones with the lights are 4 digits, seem to fall in the 4200-4300 range...and still a whopping 10 mph!

What is next you will have to rent one of these lights for your private cart?

Oh dear heavens, please do not tell Brian. He's had a light bar complete with flashing blue lights that he's been begging me to put on our Kenny Kart at the Fort for the past 2 years.

But think of all the beer you could "confiscate" while using those blue lights! :clint:

OH BRIAN!!!!! :beer: