It's all about Peanut

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, this is what a TR from me looks like, not a lot of writing not a lot of pictures but a TR none the less this is Peanut, this was her first trip to WDW,hence the name of the report We left home it

Not to mention that I had my usual parking spot at Bob and Kathy's site even when they weren't there. Bob was also my private GC chauffeur for looping on a few days. It's always great when Bob, Kathy

Great pics!!! (But ya gotta fix that text!!!!)

Via Napoli is "to die for"...don't worry, I won't mention the z snap. But I would have liked a picture of your pizza!!??!! :argh:

I imagine it looked something like this?

DSCF3962.jpg

It did look something like that but what I had was a pizza, that must be called something else because it has something on top of the cheese. It is good ain't it? We had pictures the last time we were there so we never whiped out the camera this time. Ty couldn't wait to get there.

It did look something like that but what I had was a pizza, that must be called something else because it has something on top of the cheese. It is good ain't it? We had pictures the last time we were there so we never whiped out the camera this time. Ty couldn't wait to get there.

Pepperoni. You should try it sometime.

Olives ... green, green stuffed with feta, green stuffed with pimento, black kalamata, black kalatama stuffed with feta, black kalamata stuffed with goat cheese, black kalamta stuffed with heaven knows what, oil-cured olives (yum), the possibilities are endless.

The first night we always get a GAG so I have some chicken skin for bait, problem this time, Kathy got no white meat and a couple of the pieces of chicken were raw in the middle, not a good start.

LOL we more than up for it at TE when you said we should get more skin. DH & DD11 took it as a personal challenge and loaded up for you. Unfortunately, they forgot to give you the large napkin wrapped package and left it in the GC. Sean took it out and baited a hook with it for DD11 just the other day. Week old dried, fried chicken skin. He was not impressed but I told him you said they'd like it. They did. :rofl2:

ok ok, I'm not getting into all this "topping" business, I am glad those of you enjoying the report like it, for the food connoisseurs here is another Peanut picture to get y'all back on track. It's a tea party picture so I am cheating to keep some sanity in this thread.

dis2012059.jpg