It's all about Peanut

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, this is what a TR from me looks like, not a lot of writing not a lot of pictures but a TR none the less this is Peanut, this was her first trip to WDW,hence the name of the report We left home it

Not to mention that I had my usual parking spot at Bob and Kathy's site even when they weren't there. Bob was also my private GC chauffeur for looping on a few days. It's always great when Bob, Kathy

Great pics!!! (But ya gotta fix that text!!!!)

Great TR for someone who doesn't do any LOL.

Loved the Tea Room with the girls, what a memory. I see Sissy being the Lady and Peanut being Peanut.

Even thou the week was sooooooooo hot, a good time was had by all. As Bob said it is amazaing to me the friendships that have developed from this board, who would have thank????

I feel as close to a lot of the fiends here as I do to friends that I have know for over 20 years.

Then we have Bob, Mike and Rich who ended up that they are brothers, just from another Mother :rofl2:

We did get to meet new fiends this trip (as we do almost everyone) and hope to have more lasting fiendships.

We met Brandy and her family, Blonde Bunny, Metal Dad, Brent and his friend Justin, and thou I had met them quickly last Labor Day Gary and Marilyn.

Can't wait to spend time with the new and old friends again very sooooon.

I want to thank Doodle and Mike for saving my spot for me, as was stated earlier people have started just driving around taking whatever site they want then calling the front desk. It seems that they have found out the dirty little secret that Disney would rather re-site the people scheduled for a site than make the site stealer's move.I believe Doodle would laid on the ground like a old 60's hippie to defend that site if she had to, now what a site that woulda been :rofl2: I am offering a reward for a picture of it if it happens.

Bob-

All kidding aside, I don't like hearing this.

I have had my suspicions that this type of thing is going on.

So, we jump through all the required hoops and cross our fingers that our site requests will be granted, and they let someone show up and take any open site? If that's the way it's going to go, I would like to know that, as it will change my strategy.

Oh, and thank you (and Kathy) for writing a trip report.

The few Fiends who have written 4th of July trip reports have done a great job. But, I wish there were some more.

TCD

I have a few pics, and need somewhere to stick them.....

TJ, I'm gonna let this slide , but you really set yourself up here

DSCN1378.jpg

Jen's pulling dollar bills out of her pocket, who was stripping?

DSCN1371.jpg

I like this one. Very cute! :heart:

Thanks for sharing your pics.

Oh wow! I can't believe how much Ty and Bailey have grown. And Peanut is just so stinkin' cute!! She must get that from Kathy, right?

I wanna echo "Grandparents of the Year!" My Gretchen has begged for years to go to WDW for her birthday...in June. I have let her know there is no way in this lifetime that I'll fight the crowds or the heat over the summer.