So we are doing a long weekend get away this November. I will budget enough money to go to Disney Quest only. I hope we are having so much fun at the Fort that they don't want to go, but I know my kids. Is it worth the money? Should I plan to spend the "entire" day there? Can we come and go, shop Downtown Disney? The girls would like to go just as much as the boys. I just hate to spend that kind of money if it is not worth it.

:camp1:

We went in 2010, and my hubby loved it! I'm not into video games that much, but had fun.

Note, we only went since our tickets had they plus option which included Quest. We will go again in September for the same reason. I wouldn't spend the money for a day visit, but that is because I don't care for video games that much.

We went our first 3 trips because it was included. This last time the boys picked the water park over Quest. They like the Pirate ship game/ride, but not enough to go back. The rest of the games were only so-so to them.

For us it depends on how crowded it is. When it is not crowded it’s a lot of fun. But most of the time it was crowded to packed and having to wait in line for everything gets old fast. If it’s a choice between DQ or a water park I would go with water park every time. DQ does have some very cool games you will not find anywhere else. If you are the type that loves video games and don’t mind having to wait you will love it.

Yes you can come and go but because of the way they let you in, it’s a pain to have to go through the “pre show”. It kind of cool the first time but once is enough.

I don’t think we ever spent more than 4 hours at a time at DQ. I could not imagine staying all day at but a water park can easily take all day.

Our passes had DQ as part of them the only time we went was when it was rainning all day so there was lots of people in there. It was fun but until Lou just told me it cost $47 to get in I don't see it but thats just me. My feeling the only way you could get $47 a person out of it you would have to spend all day and night there and do everything 2-3 times witch would be very hard to do

IMO, $47 is kinda ABSOLUTELY NUTZ pricey for what you get.

Lou, I hope you don't mind, I fixed that for you.

I didn't realize it was $47 flipping dollars! What are they thinking?!

I was looking at ticket prices the other day and was floored that it is almost $100 per day now to get into the parks. We changed our trip to take advantage of the remaining military discounts that expire 9/30. The only reason I would be willing to pay regular prices is the Candlelight Processional in Late Nov or early Dec.

I guess Disney is using the same logic as meals. Jack up the price but bundle park tickets and meals together so you get the feeling of a discount. key word idea.

OK off soap box and thread jack.

Wow I had no idea it would be that much times 7 no less!! The water park maybe, or again just extra things to do at the Fort. Already plan to bring the fishing poles so the boys can fish, The girls would enjoy a horse trail ride. I am pretty sure I will come up with other things that can eat my small budget a lot better than video games! Thanks for the input!! If it was included and it was raining and not crowded I could see it, but that is a lot of "ifs"!

I did go in there once, and for a really silly reason. I heard they had Battle Zone games in their classic section. I LOVE Battle Zone. We actually had a full size Battle Zone in my previous marriage sitting in our living room. I tried most of the virtual stuff they had, but unless the screens are spot on, virtual stuff gives me a headache, and guess what I got a headache, and to top it off, the Battle Zone machines were gone :(

I won't be back.