New adventures from the Fort

So after some looping and animal watching we headed back our site. The kids headed off to the pool and DW and I found a shady spot and just sat around and relaxed. Maybe a few minutes of a nap here or there and it was time for another looping trip.

We just love looping, not really sure why but loop a bunch.

Saw this guy who didn't like the flashing yellow light.

2012056.jpg

We talked to a CM about the flashing light and they said the carts were ordered without the light but were delivered with them. Disney does not like them because they look like disney CM carts at night. Not rally sure I agree with that.

So more looping.

Found this fella catching some sun out near the group camping.

2012018.jpg

On the way back from looping DW finds these.

2012016.jpg

We make our way back to our site and DD and DS are back from the pool and we have some lunch.

Carl-

You are doing great!

Good job on that Mickey pancake.

And great job on the gator photo!

I noticed your propane grill in one of the photos- I like how it has a stand- I have one that I use for tailgating, but it sits low to the ground. Where did you get the grill, and do you like it?

TCD

We bought the table at camping world. The grill we bought at Sams club I think it is around $100.00. I changed the adapter to run the small propane bottles.

Day 2 carried on.

After lunch the kids headed back to the pool. Me and DW started to go to the pool but it was way to busy. So we went looping again. They best way to catch some cooler weather.

Watched this bus pull in they only stayed a day.

2012023.jpg

Went down to the beach to watch the boats.

2012011.jpg

The water in the lake was high but the the outlets around the camoground were low.

2012025.jpg

Found this young lady looking at me.

2012050.jpg

After looping for a few we headed back to our site.

Here is DW chillin.

IMAG0216.jpg

After a little rest we all headed back to the pool. This time we headed over to the pool in the cabin section. Way less people. We floated around for a few hours then headed back to have some dinner.

Great pictures, looks like the same griddle we have. I do Mickey pancakes like that too, sometimes I get carried away and the spatula isn't big enough to flip it, makes for a hit or miss adventure. It's funny how I ask the kids if they want pancakes and they say no untill I make a Mickey then it's a fight as to who gets the first or biggest one.

Well, good job on that. I am looking for a new portable grill, I will check Sam's.

TCD

Sam's here in GA had them this week. They also had the table which has a fold out to put the grill on. Sorry I don't remember pricing but that grill is on my get list.

Funny, I saw Carls ice maker on the aluminum table. Looks just like mine (table and ice maker). Oh, the chairs are the same as ours too. You have good taste :rofl3: