Will the bad children behave? A live Doodle TR

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All of you brats, SHUT UP. I'm trying to sleep. It was a late night.

We are here! Everybody OUT!!

I have been asking that question for 4 days.

Does having a GC mean you won't be dragging the Miata to the Fort anymore?

We are trying to come to a decision on that. We have a truck that is all set up to tow behind the MH. I think that is the way to go. Mike is still leaning towards a trailer to haul both the Miata and the GC. I guess you will have to stay tuned to see who wins. :))

Of course we still can't decide on a color for the CG so who knows how long a towing decision will take. :blink:

We are trying to come to a decision on that. We have a truck that is all set up to tow behind the MH. I think that is the way to go. Mike is still leaning towards a trailer to haul both the Miata and the GC. I guess you will have to stay tuned to see who wins. :))

Of course we still can't decide on a color for the CG so who knows how long a towing decision will take. :blink:

Hey, Doodle! If you want a trailer for both, we have a great Featherlite for sale! Fits the Miata on the back with the golf cart crosswise in front. We'll even throw in the expensive tie-downs for the Miata.

I don't hold out a lot of hope for good behavior but I figure you guys will keep me entertained.

We got up at 5 this morning and were on the road at 5:45. Why you ask? To go see Lorna and Rich and bring back our new to us golf cart.

Here is a picture of the trailer Mike built yesterday to bring it home.

003-20.jpg

Next time you see it, there will be a golf cart on it.

Did the bad children make such a mess of the new GC we won't see it anytime soon?

BTW...Good try Gwen...you never know Doodle might have just turned around just for the trip to NC. ;)

you are making great time, I bet it would be better if you didn't have a truck load of winney Kids

We made great time both ways Lorna! I need to congratulate the kids, they traveled much better this time! :rofl2:

I'll call you when I'm home. :heartsmiley: