I need the measurements of the cabin fence around the porch

While Lou is getting the actual measurements, I will give you a swag that it's 8' x 20'

I have no idea what a swag is, but you owe someone a swag Ed, see next post.

I was serious too. I've stayed in a cabin twice, and those numbers will be pretty close.

It's 10' not 8'.

Oh another thing while I am asking for silly measurements, what about the size of each window pane?

What appears to be individual panes is actually one big pane on the top and bottom halves of the window with an insert on the inside to make it look like smaller panes. There is a screen on the bottom half.

I couldn't reach them to measure it.

Most of the cabins have the stairs somewhat centered by an inch or so. The average length is between 39" and 41" on either side of the steps.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There have been Fiends there for a while, but will those and the ones just visiting today have a tape measure? If only there was someone that's always at WDW and that owns a tape measure, if only.

We'll just add you to the long list of FF crazy ladies.

Thanks so much Lou, you are the best.

Now I can get my decorations ready. I am asking this really cute Mickey bat swag to hang on the railing, I can't wait till Halloween,any other fiends go there at Halloween? This is my first we usually go end of November, but my sister is going down too and they got married on Halloween two years ago.

shoo fly pies are great, lots a gooey.

Thanks so much Lou, you are the best.

Now I can get my decorations ready. I am asking this really cute Mickey bat swag to hang on the railing, I can't wait till Halloween,any other fiends go there at Halloween? This is my first we usually go end of November, but my sister is going down too and they got married on Halloween two years ago.

shoo fly pies are great, lots a gooey.

We have a Halloween Grand Gathering thread here: http://www.fortfiend...o-in-one-place/

If you add your dates, I'll post them into the updated list on page 1. Lots of opportunities to meet fiends!

BTW, I love shoo fly pies.

...any other fiends go there at Halloween?

Oh boy do they!! Halloween has become the unofficial Fiend High Holy Day at the Fort!! If you're looking to get the most Fiend bang for your buck, you'll definitely be there at the right time. The place should be crawling with purple signs... and Fiends... especially in the wee hours. 8)

We were there last Halloween and I think I counted more than 30 Fiends I finally got to meet in person.

It was a blast!!

We embrace crazy. We love crazy. We ARE crazy.

What Dave said. crazy_smiley.gif

Lou, oh bus man, can a RV fit through the left hand side gates at the magical kingdom parking payment area? Ie normally we get in the furtherest far right lane when arriving for the Fort. BUT we want to top off our fuel tank at the Hess before checking in at the Fort. And I would prefer to avoid crossing/merging from right to left after the turnstyles.

I can't remember if the right turnstyles are taller or wider.

Thanks. And don't worry about taking a tape measure out there. ;)

We'll just add you to the long list of FF crazy ladies.

HEY - I resemble that remark! :bf-birddancingsmiley:

Lou, oh bus man, can a RV fit through the left hand side gates at the magical kingdom parking payment area? Ie normally we get in the furtherest far right lane when arriving for the Fort. BUT we want to top off our fuel tank at the Hess before checking in at the Fort. And I would prefer to avoid crossing/merging from right to left after the turnstyles.

I can't remember if the right turnstyles are taller or wider.

Thanks. And don't worry about taking a tape measure out there. ;)

Aw come on! I'd have paid good money for video of Lou out there measuring all the lanes. :rofl2:

Aw come on! I'd have paid good money for video of Lou out there measuring all the lanes.

Actually I think it was funnier when I was measuring the deck railings.

Hey Myrtle, what's that bus driver doing on our deck? Wait a minute, he has a tape measure. What's he doing, call security.

I had no clue if anyone was inside or if one of the IRs, idiot rangers, would drive up and harass me.

Ya, I'm gonna take crap from a fake ranger.