Can You Answer This Bus Question?

Next question.

According to the published info, buses start running one hour before park opening.

You're staying at a WDW resort and you have an ADR at the Crystal Palace for 7:30am. You're too cheap to take a cab and you don't have a car. How do you get there on time if the buses don't start running until 8am?

There are buses that start early for the parks with Character meals that start before park opening ...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are stuck someplace and need a ride and I am on property, give me a call. I won't come and get you, but I will chat with you while you wait for your cab.

I just drank a bottle a vodka to understand this thread.

It started out as "Can you answer this bus question?", but Todd hijacked it and created a train wreck, so I changed the title to what it had become.

Judy, for some unknown reason, Todd thought that when I wrote CP, it stood for "College Program" and thus this translated version of what he or Rudy wrote.

When I was in the Disney College Program, I had a car. Disney hated it.

Lou, if you live near there go behind the Waffle House off of Doppy Drive and you'll see where I lived for two years.

Lou I was making 5.50 a hr and paying $75 a week you know how Ot works at Disney

No I don't know how overtime works because I've never had to do it.

At 100 hrs/wk, not even counting the time and a half differential, your weekly gross pay is $550

But you were only paying $75 a week,

The BS flag remains dropped.