In which we go to Disney and bring home a kitten

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TR, this a TR, never mind, I'm outaheya!

Because being a Fiend means never having to say you're sorry!!

Monday morning was Casey's YES class. So, Casey and I had a quick breakfast of cereal and we headed to the bus stop. We were very lucky and only waited a few minutes for the bus, then made the 8:30

On Tuesday we spent most of the day at Magic Kingdom.

Photo0269FourBySix.jpg

Shopping on Main Street

MainStreetMK_Aug28.jpg

Riding the rides we had missed the first time we went there last Sunday.

I had tried to get everyone up and to MK for the Rope drop show, but alas... it didn't work. We missed the 8:30 boat by about 5 minutes... so didn't arrive in MK till 9:15 or so. (don't worry, Casey and I saw it last Monday when she took her YES class and Ky will get to see it on Friday).

Ky loved the Carosel

CaroselMK_Aug28.jpg

Casey hadn't wanted to go on, but changed her mind at the last minute.... good thing there was no line.

Carosel2MK_Aug28.jpg

The girls totally loved the Dumbo cue, so we spent some time in there while they played.

DumboqueMK_Aug28.jpg

Dumboque2MK_Aug28.jpg

Dumboque3MK_Aug28.jpg

Dumboque4MK_Aug28.jpg

Ky liked riding Dumbo, but Casey wasn't as impressed but rode anyway. I liked it. :)

KyDumboMK_Aug28.jpg

CaseyDumboMK_Aug28.jpg

Casey and I went on the Barnstormer next and loved it. It was so fun and since there was no line, we rode it many times in a row. It took till our 3rd time for Kyle to gather enough courage to join us and guess what... she loved it! We rode a few more times, then took the train over to Frontier land so Casey and I could ride the Mountains.

Before our FP came due, we got to join in a Hoe Down. The girls loved it.

And we got Huge cookies and brownies to share while we watched.

CaseyHowdownMK_Aug28.jpg

HoedownMK_Aug28.jpg

We got totally soaked as it started to pour as we just got onto the ride. But it was fun. You can barely see us as we are in the back row.

Photo0272FourBySix.jpg

It only down poured or a little bit, then it was cloudy the rest of the day.

By this point, Ken had had it with the theme park, so he went back to the Fort while the girls and I stayed to do some more rides and meet characters.

Photo0275FourBySix.jpg

Photo0280FourBySix.jpg

We got some cute Photo Pass photos done too.

Photo0284FourBySix.jpg

Photo0286FourBySix.jpg

Before we left the girls really wanted to meet Tink and some fairies. So, we waited the LONGEST we did all thru the 2 weeks for Tink. It was a 40min way (listed as only 20, but Tink went on break... so it was twice the time.) Good the the cue has AC and movies to watch. So, the wait was pleasant. I think it was worth the wait as Rosetta was AWESOME with Kylie, taking time to comment on her choice of pink an Casey's choice of "green" to match their favorite fairies. (Ky told Rosetta that she was her favorite). The interaction was just wonderful!

Photo0289FourBySix.jpg

Photo0294FourBySix.jpg

Photo0297FourBySix.jpg

love this one:

Photo0300FourBySix.jpg

And Tinkerbell was great too.

Photo0305FourBySix.jpg

Photo0308FourBySix.jpg

Photo0311FourBySix.jpg

to be cont so I don't hit the photo limit...

After meeting Tink and Rosetta, we hurried back down main street, but made time for some special Photo Pass opportunities.

Some of these photos of my girls came out so nice! I'll be using them for my Christmas Cards.

Photo0313FourBySix.jpg

Photo0315FourBySix.jpg

Photo0319FourBySix.jpg

Photo0323FourBySix.jpg

Photo0325FourBySix.jpg

Some w/ me:

Photo0327FourBySix.jpg

Photo0330FourBySix.jpg

We had to hurry back to the Fort because we had tickets to Hoop De Do Review (courtesy of my brother) and I wanted everyone to get cleaned up for a family photo!

Photo0333FourBySix.jpg

Casey was a little skeptical at first if she'd like it or not (plus she had wanted to stay at the MK).

But I'm glad to report that we all totally LOVED it! It was my favorite show (didn't I say that already....) LOL! It really was so funny and the singing so good. The food was wonderful! It made for a very enjoyable evening.

HoopDeMK_Aug28.jpg

HoopDeMK_Aug28.jpg

HoopDeMK_Aug28.jpg

HoopDeMK_Aug28.jpg

HoopDeMK_Aug28.jpg

HoopDe7MK_Aug28.jpg

I wish they had let us use the washboards for longer than we did. They were fun.

HoopDe9MK_Aug28.jpg

HoopDe10MK_Aug28.jpg

All four of us laughed till we almost cried! So fun.

HoopDe8MK_Aug28.jpg

HoopDe4MK_Aug28.jpg

We headed back to the camper got changed into swimsuits and went swimming at the cabin pool for change of scenery. :-)