In which we go to Disney and bring home a kitten

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TR, this a TR, never mind, I'm outaheya!

Because being a Fiend means never having to say you're sorry!!

Monday morning was Casey's YES class. So, Casey and I had a quick breakfast of cereal and we headed to the bus stop. We were very lucky and only waited a few minutes for the bus, then made the 8:30

I thought for sure that Dave would jump all over the tart and apple in the same sentence. We know how he loves his favorite tart, Snow White.

Both my boys took a YES class. They are great. I can't believe they give you a class and discount tickets. Totally worth it. I am glad Casey liked her class too.

Wow, it took awhile, but caught up.

I will try to reframe from threadjacking, but after seeing the photo of "wedding party". The first words that came to mind, Kentucky, toothless, and .......we will just leave it at that.

The girls look so happy!!!!

What was the name of the YES class your daughter did? We have done Ocean Discoveries with our younger daughter while our older two did Marine Careers, both at the Living Seas. They would like the one on animation but I am interested in any at the Magic Kingdom as well. The YES program is great though. We saved literally hundreds on our park tickets and it gave the kids some cool behind the scenes perspectives. It also eases the conscience a bit because we usually pull them out of school for a few days on our trips...at least I feel they are getting something educational (not that Epcot isn't educational but who are we kidding, all they want to do is go on rides!)

I still can't believe that mean old Lou guy forced you to take that furball home with you.

There Lou, how's that for helping your street cred?

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate it.

See people, this is how it's done.

Unfortunately the "forced" part is not accurate. I was very glad that Cindy took him, but I wasn't happy about it.

Aww! He's so cute!!

Cindy - your girls are adorable! I'm really enjoying your report. We did a YES class in January for Gracie (6) and my neice Taylor (11) at Epcot. It was Synergy in Science. They both really enjoyed it, however, my husband (the chaparone) enjoyed it more! But for the discounts it can't be beat! :thumbsup2: