In which we go to Disney and bring home a kitten

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TR, this a TR, never mind, I'm outaheya!

Because being a Fiend means never having to say you're sorry!!

Monday morning was Casey's YES class. So, Casey and I had a quick breakfast of cereal and we headed to the bus stop. We were very lucky and only waited a few minutes for the bus, then made the 8:30

After we got our screen house set up and the bikes off the rack and such.

Campsite.jpg

Then we all took the bus down to the Settlement to catch the boat to Magic Kingdom! The kids were so excited to see the castle.

They loved the boat ride.

BoattoMKAug19.jpg

First we stopped in the Photo pass place to the right to get my Photo pass, the girls started right in trading pins w/ the CMs. I think that was one of their favorite things to do during the entire trip. I believe they each traded their pins twice over.

Then, since the posted wait time was only 5 min. We stopped in to see Micky & Minnie. Then headed down main street.

Casey was so thrilled to see her name EVERYWHERE!!! (Ky was a bit upset about that, but got over it.)

CaseyCornerAug19.jpg

CaseyJrAug19.jpg

We rode the train from Fantasy Land back to main street, but had to get off because of Thunder. So we walked down Main st again and did some shopping and pin trading. Then on to Frontier land,

CaseyIndianAug19.jpg

KyIndianAug19.jpg

We had wanted to ride Splash & Thunder mts, but they were close because of the weather. So, we rode Pirates. Bad idea for my little one. She really didn't like it. Too dark and scary for her. She only cried during the cannon scene, so she did okay. Since most outdoor rides were still closed, we went to the Tiki room. Ky loved it!! After that we did some more shopping. The kids were tired and it was way after 8pm by then. So we headed out. (Kylie does NOT like fireworks, so we didn't want to push our first day.)

BoatbacktoFortAug19.jpg

All in all a GOOD day!

Sounds like a great first day! We always begin with MK too. It doesn't get any more magical than that.

And TCD...my guess would be that most certainly IS the groom. Notice how their steps are in sync? Only a married couple would do that naturally. Plus, they are both wearing lanyards, and are both holding Dasani water bottles. I know those are not uncommon things at WDW, but put all together I think signifies they are together.

Sounds like a great first day! We always begin with MK too. It doesn't get any more magical than that.

And TCD...my guess would be that most certainly IS the groom. Notice how their steps are in sync? Only a married couple would do that naturally. Plus, they are both wearing lanyards, and are both holding Dasani water bottles. I know those are not uncommon things at WDW, but put all together I think signifies they are together.

Enjoying your report! I need to get mine done. Slacking!

TCD & Dave, don't rule out the possibility that the woman next to the bride could be the spouse. She also has a bottle of Dasani.

FP4

Now that you zoomed it like that, I kind of think that the guy is her Dad maybe? They have similar features in the mouth/nose, even their expression is alike.

Maybe the groom is in the potty, or didn't want to go on his honeymoon with his new FIL.

That guy's hat is huge. Or his head is very small. We call those "high hats".

FP4

Great photos, Cindy!!

This one looks like it belongs on a postcard...

FortSignAug19.jpg

I am in too.

I couldn't help but smile when I saw your daughters' expressions. Love the joy and excitement that you can see in their eyes.

They were terrific. I still do that same arms-in-the-air cheer every time we pull through the gates! :D

Hey everybody, this is my first post, that's right I'm coming outta lurkdom on Cindy's TR. Nope not a TCD TR, this one. Why? Because of a What The Fort? moment that I'm surprised Dave nor TCD caught.

Yeah, sure bride's ears and the old guy is a "what the fort?" Said the same thing myself.

But I'm talking bout "WHAT THE FORT?!?!" in this pic:

CaseyJrAug19.jpg

Look at the girl on the wall and whats going on. WHAT THE FORT?