• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

The shape of the roof reminds me of a F&W booth, but I haven't been to the festival in 5 years.  The moose skull still lends me to think of Canada or Norway.

It's not a food and wine booth.  And you're not wrong in your thought process.

Those are my thoughts too but I wouldn't associate a moose with Norway.

I wouldn't either.  I wouldn't associate a polar bear with Norway either.  But apparently they have them.

In fact, my other favorite site, All About Moose, has this to say on the topic:

In Europe, moose are found in large numbers throughout Norway, Sweden, Finland and the Baltic States. They are also widespread through Russia. Small populations remain in Poland (Biebrza Nat. Park), Belarus and the Czech Republic.

http://www.all-about-moose.com/moose-facts.html

Aren't all cold, snowy places the same?

Yes.

It's not in Frontier Land, Paris Disney is it?

I've been tempted to slip a Disneyland Paris photo in here some time.

But no.

The Puffins Roost at Norway.

No, but you're pretty close.

Or the exit side of the Kingla Bakeri Og Kafe where the restrooms are.

And, we have a winner!

Yes, that moose skull is mounted on the outside of the bakery, and is visible on the path to the restrooms.

There are construction walls up there now, in the area of where the old Viking ship used to be, as they are building the new Frozen meet and greet building there.

TCD

Aren't all cold, snowy places the same?

Can't argue with you there.

It's not a food and wine booth.  And you're not wrong in your thought process.

I wouldn't either.  I wouldn't associate a polar bear with Norway either.  But apparently they have them.

In fact, my other favorite site, All About Moose, has this to say on the topic:

In Europe, moose are found in large numbers throughout Norway, Sweden, Finland and the Baltic States. They are also widespread through Russia. Small populations remain in Poland (Biebrza Nat. Park), Belarus and the Czech Republic.

http://www.all-about-moose.com/moose-facts.html

Yes.

I've been tempted to slip a Disneyland Paris photo in here some time.

But no.

No, but you're pretty close.

And, we have a winner!

Yes, that moose skull is mounted on the outside of the bakery, and is visible on the path to the restrooms.

There are construction walls up there now, in the area of where the old Viking ship used to be, as they are building the new Frozen meet and greet building there.

TCD

I'm sure they have moose. I just associate the Scandinavian countries with reindeer. It must be all of those National Geographic and nature shows I've seen on PBS.

I still think Sven, even though he doesn't sing, would look better than the moose skull. I wouldn't mind finding a heat lamp for Olag either.

I'm sure they have moose. I just associate the Scandinavian countries with reindeer. It must be all of those National Geographic and nature shows I've seen on PBS.

I still think Sven, even though he doesn't sing, would look better than the moose skull. I wouldn't mind finding a heat lamp for Olag either.

All About Moose says there are large numbers of moose in Norway.  How come no one knows that?

Maybe they could find the animatronic Melvin that DIT liberated a few years ago and make it into a Sven and mount that up on the wall to heckle the guests who will be waiting in two hour lines to meet the Frozen girls there next year.

TCD

Maybe they could find the animatronic Melvin that DIT liberated a few years ago and make it into a Sven and mount that up on the wall to heckle the guests who will be waiting in two hour lines to meet the Frozen girls there next year.

TCD

After seeing your WTF picture of Dopey, the Melvin couldn't be any worse and should fit right in to the current Disney perspective on repairing stuff.

• 4 weeks later...