Cigars, Sand, ALOT LESS Rhut Rho, Work, Turkey Leg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops. My bad. Sincerely, Mrs. Robinson

Well I'm back, but right back into WORK! :banghead: Will try to get started after work tomorrow. But enjoyed meeting everyone! And younger buns are awesome.

Note: Edited to correct Monday morning stroll on beach. Quick update: Sunday MONDAY morning, I was up early to take Savannah out. And since it was still dusk and I THOUGHT close to day light, Tony an

Sounds like an awesome time.

Yup :batman:

Looks like you and Tony had an awesome time! There's nothing like relaxing at the Fort! I hope next time you go, there is more time to relax and I'm there with you!

Agree! :jumpforjoy

Great trip report. Hoping to meet all you nice people someday :)

Your pup is awsome.

congrats to the ORANGE today!

I'm a Steelers fan too! :wave1:

As I say, be very careful about what you ask for, meeting peeps can be dangerous to your pyschy :rofl3:

Savannah is awesome and finally rested from the trip. She passed out the night we got back home.. :rofl3:

Clemson worried me until the last quartr and a half. Ga Tech always gives us fits. But at least we won this year. :jumpforjoy

Go Steelers!

Genia I loved your style of TR writing!! It was entertaining. That pic of Stef about to get on BTRR....

If you mean "mistplelt" and in a hurry, then I don't try to plagorize b/c I have it copyrighted. :clint:

Great job!

Enjoyed your report.

Dory

Thanks! :wave1:

Great report! We had a great time with you guys. The grilled pineapple was awesome, as were the fried green maters. We hope that we can do it again!

Glad you enjoyed. Hope so too! :heart:

Wow! You were on a writing tear today!

Loving the report! So how is that Weber working out for you now? Does the griddle work well on it?

The Weber is great. Tony complains because we got the 200. But when we bought it, we were heading to Darlington and needed more grilling surface to feed the crowd we had. But the size helped this time too. And it is MUCH heavier than the WalMart special we had.

He says it was burning hotter this time for some reason. Maybe it is broken in?

The griddle does great for bfast and most other things.

We tried to use it to fry up chops and green mators in a cast iron pan we brought. The Weber did not burn hot enought for that. The chops got fired, but I had to move inside to finish up the green mayors. But since Trev even ate a chop and no mayors were left, AND no one dies then it was a sucess. :rofl2: :flush2:

No, I don't mean mizpelt. I mean direct and to the point and just a little different from anyone else's style... kind of how I imagine your personality to be.

I still have it copyrighted.

This is the first I've ever heard about a shopping pass or a meal pass at a park. How do these work?

Yes pleze 'splain. :blush:

My understanding is Disney in the past would allow you an set amount of time, I think at one time it was an hour, to go into the parks to shop. You had to back up the entrance with a credit card, so you couldn't just "disappear" and gain entrance by saying you wanted to buy something.

I know that at BB, it is 30 minutes and you must be dry when you leave. Guess the dry part, is so you don't run in for a quick dip and enjoy the place without paying. From the cast member I spoke to on the phone while at the mini golf, we would have to buy one day passes, and they would refund the purchase if were were out of there wiithin 30 minutes and dry.

When we went to to guest relations to take care of it, there was some discussion, b/c I asked if we could just use our passes and they put the credit back it. Since we had special military tickets, that wasn't possible. So, they decided to just hold our passes, and let us run in and eat. They actually gave us a laminated plackard that stated we lost our room keys/tickets and wrote to enter 2 on the ticket. Since laminiated, it could be reused. So I guess if you have your tickets and room key as the same, there is a way to enter the parks in case you lose it. I really don't think they wanted to have to initiate a credit on the charge.

At other Parks, I'm not sure of the time limits and/or procedures.

I hope that was clearer than mud.

We ate and were out in 21 minutes.

I can relate to the pork roast/turkey leg...more than once we end up eating what defroze and not what I had planned for supper :rofl2:

Anyway loved this TR, so much done, so many fiends met and all the food consumed... :jumpforjoy oops musn't forget the :clint:

And yes, your reporting style is fun :rofl3:

Thanks for the info

My understanding is Disney in the past would allow you an set amount of time, I think at one time it was an hour, to go into the parks to shop. You had to back up the entrance with a credit card, so you couldn't just "disappear" and gain entrance by saying you wanted to buy something.

I know that at BB, it is 30 minutes and you must be dry when you leave. Guess the dry part, is so you don't run in for a quick dip and enjoy the place without paying. From the cast member I spoke to on the phone while at the mini golf, we would have to buy one day passes, and they would refund the purchase if were were out of there wiithin 30 minutes and dry.

When we went to to guest relations to take care of it, there was some discussion, b/c I asked if we could just use our passes and they put the credit back it. Since we had special military tickets, that wasn't possible. So, they decided to just hold our passes, and let us run in and eat. They actually gave us a laminated plackard that stated we lost our room keys/tickets and wrote to enter 2 on the ticket. Since laminiated, it could be reused. So I guess if you have your tickets and room key as the same, there is a way to enter the parks in case you lose it. I really don't think they wanted to have to initiate a credit on the charge.

At other Parks, I'm not sure of the time limits and/or procedures.

I hope that was clearer than mud.

We ate and were out in 21 minutes.

Well Ladies and Germs, Peeps and Boys I gots great news today from Angie at the Fort's L&F....

They found my BEER BOTTLE OPENER, along with my RV keys. But I get my BEER BOTTLE OPENER back!!!!! Whew @#$%@ HHew!!!!!

:jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy

That trimmer you just felt was me jumping up and down!!!!!!!

Now, If I can just get our RV back from the dealer. But that would require the Benz website to work. Wonder why the Benz site wouldn't work in OcotberFEST?! :beathorse:

I get my beer bottle opener back!!!! :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy

I did call the front desk and marina to ask if the keys flowed through there area since Angie just found them in her box this morning. No clue where they were found!

But if you had your hand in getting my keys bottle opener back, PLEASE let me know! I want to let Tony give you a hug or something. :clint:

BEER on Tony!!!!

Opened by my Beer bottle opener!!!!

I can relate to the pork roast/turkey leg...more than once we end up eating what defroze and not what I had planned for supper :rofl2:

Anyway loved this TR, so much done, so many fiends met and all the food consumed... :jumpforjoy oops musn't forget the :clint:

And yes, your reporting style is fun :rofl3:

Well my gumbo turned out to be left over chineese today.

Wow, Genia, no cliffhangers for you.

You just plowed right through on this one.

Great job!

Glad to hear that you had a great trip, and that there is another one planned.

And, it was great to meet you and Tony.

TCD

:beer:

Thanks for the info

No prob, hope it helped. or at least didn't hurt.

Well this was a humdinger of a TR! Well done ma fellow south kackalackian! Glad you had so much fun! :)

Tanks!:)

I managed to catch up, looks like an awesome time was had by all, you and Steph crack me up and I look forward to the day we get together (bail money already being allotted)

You made me spit with the "firm buns" comments, I dont think Donnie would be to shocked if i validated your comments, he has met me with punch a flowing, poor Nate is young, he will recover in time.. :rofl2:

PERSONALLY HOPING you do get to see some of those Christmas decorations.. say around New years.. Hint.. le hint.

YEAH!, glad you found them. Not sure about the Benz keys, but replacing keys these days is a pretty expensive proposition. Much better to spend that on Beer!

"Proposition" hmmmmmm, maybe Tony can get some pics for keys next time.

YES, the keys are $$$ and a "Stef" to get programmed. The RV is still at the dealership waiting.

But next time, I play a pick up game of football, duct tape will be involved.

I wonder if I will be more aerodynamic with duct tape?!

I managed to catch up, looks like an awesome time was had by all, you and Steph crack me up and I look forward to the day we get together (bail money already being allotted)

You made me spit with the "firm buns" comments, I dont think Donnie would be to shocked if i validated your comments, he has met me with punch a flowing, poor Nate is young, he will recover in time.. :rofl2:

PERSONALLY HOPING you do get to see some of those Christmas decorations.. say around New years.. Hint.. le hint.

No bail money necessary. We ARE ladies after all.

FIRM!!!

Still trying, but looks like sometime later next year.