So What Type of Signature Dream Could the Fiends Come Up With??

Darn you Carol!!! You tricked me! I made it as far as 2:50 of the video, and now I'm going to have nightmares! :banghead:

Oh no, Dave! I was going to warn you, but you got here first!! You poor guy! Carol needs to post a warning for things like that.

How are they going to make my dreams a reality when they can't make a decent promotional video. That looked like crap. The spokesman was horrible and Walt did a better job of mixing live action and animation with his Alice stories in the 1930's! And the worst thing is these Signature dreams are just going to restrict our access to areas of the parks and resorts that we normally would have with or price of admission.

OK, yeah, the video is crap, and yes nasty ol DeVine is in there, but come on Fiends, lets use our imagination here, what would be the ultimate "event" for Fiends!!!

I'll start

Get the Hoop De Doo Hall to ourselves and have a recreation of the Melvin breakfast just for us.

Then the entire beach closed off and a special Wishes shown that evening after MK has closed.

and in between breakfast and the beach/fireworks, we could have Lou pick us up on his bus and take us on some kind of special tour with an awesome meal at hmmmm, can't think of anywhere?

I really don't have a very good imagination, but I love this idea of coming up with the Fort Fiends Signature Dream. Y'all get busy!

OK, yeah, the video is crap, and yes nasty ol DeVine is in there, but come on Fiends, lets use our imagination here, what would be the ultimate "event" for Fiends!!!

I'll start

Get the Hoop De Doo Hall to ourselves and have a recreation of the Melvin breakfast just for us.

Then the entire beach closed off and a special Wishes shown that evening after MK has closed.

You forgot the kazoo's

I could be quite content with a 36-38 foot MH with three slides...usually parked in a strategic location in the Fort. We could then make all our dreams come true whether we lounged at the Fort or visited the Parks. (and maybe a few inflatables so Lou could find us.)

Okay, fiends. I'm dreaming much bigger. A week at the fort when only fiends can stay. A different park each day open to only fiends. Tours for all the fiends to Cinderella's Castle Suite. Hot tubs and personal massages at every site. Catered character meals (breakfast and dinner) at Pioneer Hall. Followed by a week-long fiends only cruise. My list goes on and on ...