Disney World Adventures by Rudy

This has to be one of the best threads I have read in a long time.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Dogs that showed me how to hot wire Golf Carts

Well following in dad's foot steps and obeying all of Disney rules

Rudy, you're mother is obviously the smartest member of the family. I saw that you changed your FB status. Let's go out and pick up some bitches. Later, Mason

The message I left for my mom & dad. The only problem is I didn’t tell them where I was going so they were out looking for me. I got in TROUBLE.

05-22-11_1135.jpg

In my defense It was my first note and didn't know the format yet.

I think you should tell your dad you need a cell phone. If you had one of those he could have called you to see where you were and avoided the whole getting in trouble thing.

I think you should tell your dad you need a cell phone. If you had one of those he could have called you to see where you were and avoided the whole getting in trouble thing.

A Jitterbug phone with the big buttons. Less chance for miss-dials. Don't want any accidental calls to those places that charge by the minute... unless they aren't accidental? Have you had "that talk" with your Dad?

We almost always stay in the 800 loop. So one day before heading out I saw maintains fixing a section of the walkway to the comfort station next to our site. By the time we got back to our site the workman had left but the concrete was still wet so I had to do this.

PnutJune28043.jpg

My old beagle can get the best of the Doodle any day, and the Doodle is three times his size.

We almost always stay in the 800 loop. So one day before heading out I saw maintains fixing a section of the walkway to the comfort station next to our site. By the time we got back to our site the workman had left but the concrete was still wet so I had to do this.

PnutJune28043.jpg

That's pretty good, Rudy.

But, it's obvious your dad taught you how to write.

Ask your mom to help you next time.

Or your sister.

TCD

I really think you should consider calling me. My name is Caliente and I am Hot, Hot, Hot!!

007-6.jpg

When the picture came up on the screen my dog growled at her. Dont be offended he growls at all the animals (and black people) that show up on the screen. Not sure why on the black people though, he's fine with our neighbor and friends.

When the picture came up on the screen my dog growled at her. Dont be offended he growls at all the animals (and black people) that show up on the screen. Not sure why on the black people though, he's fine with our neighbor and friends.

I'm not offended at all. Jason. I'm sure he was just voicing his desire. :rofl2:

Rudy,

Paws down, best.trip.report.ever! You are a crazy dog, and we would love to meet eat you. Don't take it personally...we have issues with other dogs, especially Poms, because our family used to dogsit for one and he hogged all the attention. Still, if you're in the neighborhood, drop by the 900 loop between November 26 and December 5, and we will try not to act like total nutcases. We will probably not be successful.

Trixie and Murphy