The Practically Perfect Mouseketab Halloween with Fiends!!!!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm here want to find out what we did, I know I was there but can't remember. I love TR's from Fiends that were at the fort the same time as us, this way I don't have to do one LOL

the lobster cheesy thing from Ireland = Fisherman's pie. One of the best things at F & W! TCD

Yes, I was in crab heaven!! I think my fingers were shriveled by the time we left out of there. What a fun time we had and a magnificent feast!

Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Great photos... As a fiend I find that I need to step up on my outside setup... I really am an amateur.. Looks like I have a winter project.

Study grasshopper, study!!!

still reading along and loving the photos! :)

Thanks!

It's about time to wrap this one up.

Saturday, November 3rd

I spent a good bit of the morning on Saturday pulling everything down to prepare for departure on Sunday.

The day was spent listening and watching football, hanging with Fiends, finishing up the last of the food, and having the Halloween raffle!!

Jen, CJ, and Chris were able to join us for the day, and I took CJ out for a golf cart ride and a slushy at the Trading Post.

The pictures from the day

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg

IMG_4540.jpg

IMG_4541.jpg

IMG_4543.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

IMG_4546.jpg

We finished the evening over at Bob & Kathy's and got a short visit from TCD!

That's all folks!!!

Sunday, November 4th - Departure Day, so sadd....

We packed up the last of our stuff, had one last breakfast with Missy and TJ, and we hit the road. Not much to tell. Lots of folks were departing today

IMG_4547.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4560.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

IMG_4567.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4569.jpg

IMG_4571.jpg

IMG_4586.jpg

For some reason there are lots of buzzards in this area

IMG_4589.jpg

Until next time!!!!

IMG_4598.jpg

IMG_4600.jpg

Thanks Carol! Loved seeing all the pictures and all the Fiends having a great time!

Thanks for reading!!

Wunnerful, Wunnerful, Wunnerful! Thanks for taking the time to post all the photos and commentary! Loved it all!

Thanks!

Great trip report!

Thanks for reading!! Yours was awesome too!

Thanks!!! Oh you missed on your countdown, it says your there already!

I was originally supposed to leave today (Sunday), but life/holidays/finances got in the way. Actually, just my friend Justin's job got in the way. So, to make up for it, we're staying an extra day or so now (we've changed the dates so many times, I can't remember when I was supposed to actually be there). The best part is, we overlap with you, Mo, some friends we met at the Fort earlier this year and a whole pile of other people.

Enjoyed your pics and TR!

Thanks!!

Great report Carol, a few degrees warmer at night and it would have been perfect. We saw all those buzzards too, makes ya wonder.

Thank you for all the great pictures!

Yep, some warm evenings would have made for more loopin!!!

I was originally supposed to leave today (Sunday), but life/holidays/finances got in the way. Actually, just my friend Justin's job got in the way. So, to make up for it, we're staying an extra day or so now (we've changed the dates so many times, I can't remember when I was supposed to actually be there). The best part is, we overlap with you, Mo, some friends we met at the Fort earlier this year and a whole pile of other people.

Can't wait to see ya'll!!

Great job Carol!

I hate the endings. I know that leaving feeling too well, it never gets any easier!

See ya soon!

Yeah leaving stinks. We didn't even do our last breakfast before leaving this time. I hate just leaving the Fort and start driving :(

Great pictures thanks it really helps fill the void between trips!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!