Fiends, Halloween, Airstreams, & Everything In Between

I so know what it is to be exhausted by fun! If we'd stayed more days, my body would have forced me to take a couple of fort days.

So sad that your TR is ending!

We planned the Fort days but didn't stick to the plan. I don't regret it a minute either.

Loved this report Reb! I am so glad I'm not the only one who takes photos leaving WDW property, off WDW property, sulking photos b/c we are no longer on WDW property...... :))

Great job Nicki! Get that camera phone ready for February! :banana:

I also have the coolpix for you too.....

Sad that this part of your journey is over, but looking forward to seeing where the next part takes you.

I am interested in seeing that too

Yes, even the crane shot. I don't hate the Fantasyland cranes. They are doing something good.

Those Four Seasons cranes are another story. Those, I do not like at all.

Great job finishing your report!!!

TCD

Finally got in a groove in the last few posts. I have to say I wish I'd taken notes so I could remember better

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doodle can vouch for me I sent her a PM with my guess.

I curse the ghost of KFK! Had it not been for Jason and his double post, I would have top of page 2 bragging rights. Boo! Nevertheless, I am here, and ready for some more TR please. TCD

Whoops. By the way, how does someone still living have a ghost? I've never been able to figure that one out. TCD (manual ghost of KFK post for effect)

We planned the Fort days but didn't stick to the plan. I don't regret it a minute either.

Finally got in a groove in the last few posts. I have to say I wish I'd taken notes so I could remember better

I don't regret a minute either, but my left hip hurt so bad that I could barely walk the next few days. I'm getting too old (i.e., my arthritis is getting too bad) to do all that walking day after day!

Every evening I sit down and write a summary in my journal of that day. That's the only way I can remember the details. Pictures help, but they don't always fill in the blanks.

we are in fort worth till the weekend before Christmas. We will then head to Oklahoma for a week. San Antonio for new years. Maybe galveston ... maybe... maybe.....

Roaming it is then.......... ^-^

I also have the coolpix for you too.....

Between you and Carol WWW should be very well photographed. My camera has been developing "quirks" for quite awhile now. It's getting past time or a new one. Hmmm ... maybe I should air a Festivus grievance, whack the head of our house with the Festivus pole, pin him down and hope for a Festivus miracle..

Roaming it is then.......... ^-^

who knows we might end up back in Florida again... I sure don't. Looks like San Antonio may be out now too.

Between you and Carol WWW should be very well photographed. My camera has been developing "quirks" for quite awhile now. It's getting past time or a new one. Hmmm ... maybe I should air a Festivus grievance, whack the head of our house with the Festivus pole, pin him down and hope for a Festivus miracle..

Sounds like a plan but I bet if you just asked him for a new one that would work too

I am late to this party, but it sure looks like you had a great time and saw a lot of great people! I appreciate the people photos so I can finally put names with faces.

good luck with that. if you meet everyone at GG it's crazy hard to remember names....

:lmao1: You betcha.

Nahhhh. MPR is now Universal among fiends, especially female fiends.

thank goodness for MPR on both counts

I finally read through this whole thing!!! Awesome report!!!! APs do change the game, however, multiple trips also change the game, and being around Fiends. We are more into the "eh, let's just hang at the Fort, we can do the "outing" next time!!" mode!!

I finally read through this whole thing!!! Awesome report!!!! APs do change the game, however, multiple trips also change the game, and being around Fiends. We are more into the "eh, let's just hang at the Fort, we can do the "outing" next time!!" mode!!

Thanks.

I could so do the "eh, let's just hang at the Fort, we can do the "outing"next time" but the kids also change that game too... if you have the AP or tickets