Well, that's just great......not. We just discovered the cinnamon rolls at Main Street Bakery on our last trip, and that was going to be a new thing for us every trip. And we love Fountainview at Epcot....there's a photo of dd with her massive ice cream sandwich on the calendar I made last year.....it's a thing for us every trip. And I hate coffee!! And I hate seeing real-world stuff at WDW. Coke is bad enough. I guess I should be grateful we're getting one more trip in before the changes, right?! Glass half full....glass half full!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

flwildernessguy i'm with you I don't like Starbuks ether. If I want burn coffee i'll leave the pot on the burner a lot longer for $5 for a 5 pound bag and not a $6 cup of coffee

I'm with FWG... Iam not a fan of Bigbucks Coffee Sucks.... I do however find that the Kona Coffee available at the Poly is one of my favorites while at the World... I have even purchased the Kon

Find a way to add caffeine to this and coffee would be a thing of the past.

There are lots

Rainforest Cafe

TRex

Lego Store

House of Blues

Fultons

Bongos

Wofgang Puck

Planet Hollywood

Maybe;

Portobello

Mitsokishi store at Epcot

Tepan Edo

Tokyo Dining

Those are technically outside the park, except the Epcot ones. If the Epcot ones are, then I guess they do require the employees to stick to Disney standards?

I've never been to the bakery, so it won't be a loss for me. But Starbucks?!?

I worked in marketing when Starbucks was getting started. They were a joke in the marketing circles. Word was that they use the cheapest coffee possible and depend on the flavorings to make it popular. I've only had their coffee once and wasn't impressed with it.

I do like Starbucks and am glad there will be a place to get some inside the MK. Although, I usually make my own in the camper and drink it on the boat ride over! As someone else said, Disney doesn't brew the best cuppa joe.

But, I don't like that they are doing away with the bakery to bring SBucks in…….why couldn't they just say, "Main Street Bakery proudly serves Starbucks", and have it be both? Kind of like how SBucks is tucked into the Barnes and Nobles and Target stores?

I'm with FWG... Iam not a fan of Bigbucks Coffee Sucks.... I do however find that the Kona Coffee available at the Poly is one of my favorites while at the World... I have even purchased the Kona Blend at BJ's and drink that on weekends as a treat for myself.

That sounds good but why would it take several months closed to change the menu?

Probably to install all of the machinery for the Starbucs Coffee. Also to refresh the interior. I know lots of facades have been updated, but the interior hasn't been touched in awhile