No Planes but, trains, automobiles, buses, boats, golf carts and ambulances.

We were up about 8:30am and finished packing. I gave the unopened milk to the neighbor across the way. We cleaned out the fridge and we were on our way about 10pm. After dropping off the Kenny cart.

We left the Fort for the last time this trip.

We went over to the Lodge and ate at the roaring fork since we had quick service meals left to use and got breakfast. We were all cranky. I got eggs and bacon. G- got pancakes and J- got fruit. She was beat, she had nightmares about Mother treymaine I think.

The tables were dirty, so we had to clean them before we could eat.

We then headed out to Sanford to catch the train. Less than an hour later we were back at the train station.

DSCN0785_zpscd9b96bb.jpg

DSCN0786_zpsb90667a5.jpg

DSCN0704_zpsc78cb919.jpg

DSCN0703_zps82791493.jpg

We head inside

DSCN0705_zps0af83956.jpg

DSCN0706_zpsa131b7fa.jpg

This nice Gentleman helps us get a room.

DSCN0709_zps161770bb.jpg

Since we are so early he suggests we go into town and explore the shops, eat and use the park.

So we did.

The very cool park. Best I have ever seen. Ever.

DSCN0711_zpscad9f78c.jpg

DSCN0713_zpsfa5cc02b.jpg

DSCN0714_zpsdbe18960.jpg

DSCN0718_zps5e903fb5.jpg

DSCN0722_zps7d048b71.jpg

DSCN0723_zps3db7a902.jpg

DSCN0736_zpsb3b22969.jpg

yes there was that much in the park.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just made 3000 views for my first trip reports. Yay me, I don't think I would get 1000. -G- thought I would get 500, he still doesn't get this place. Thank you all for the views. You made my trip

My husband works for Amtrak. So it works out cheaper than flying for us. On the plus side we have our car(which we needed), no gas spent on ride down, we didn't have to pay for a hotel, or drive thr

While working in DC, I looked into it and the cost of the trip at that time was the same amount I would have incurred driving. Plus with the train leaving at 4PM, you would get out of DC and south MU

More.

DSCN0760_zps38a12d05.jpg

Water park part

DSCN0763_zps6df687ee.jpg

waterfront across the street

DSCN0766_zpsf88e5050.jpg

DSCN0768_zps40c6f774.jpg

DSCN0769_zpsab5f6ed8.jpg

DSCN0774_zpsece7b44f.jpg

electric car parking never saw that before.

DSCN0778_zps49d929f3.jpg

We went to lunch on the main street. There were a lot of choices. We chose the

DSCN0784_zps9994f8ac.jpg a nice little place.

DSCN0781_zps4392aec2.jpg

They had a soup and sandwich lunch special. It was pretty good. I got the chicken gumbo and Bacon sandwich.

-J- got a fruit salad and –G- got French onion soup and shrimp platter. It was all good.

This was in the courtyard between the buildings.

DSCN0783_zpse36ca613.jpg

Well it was time to get back to the train.

Our room is the opposite of the one down.

DSCN0791_2_zps77fab12e.jpg

Sink area.

DSCN0792_2_zps9d033f3c.jpg

This trip went a lot smoother for us now that we know what we are doing. Hubs hit the wine and cheese again and brought us cheese back. It was not as full heading north so we are at the 7pm dinner seating. We all eat well. G & I eat the crabcakes and –J- has I don’t remember. She didn’t love it but she is picky. She did eat the icecream and I got to eat my cheesecake this time.

DSCN0795_zps45e72e31.jpg

DSCN0797_zps769d7b9e.jpg

Again we got our car back in about 20 minutes. We headed home by way of 95 north. This seemed slower than the ride down. But we were home…

I just made 3000 views for my first trip reports. Yay me, I don't think I would get 1000. -G- thought I would get 500, he still doesn't get this place. Thank you all for the views. You made my trip worth it.

It's over??

I enjoyed the trip report! And just a couple of comments....

I am with you on 1900 Park Fair....it was one of the most disappointing meals we ever had at Disney. Food was blech, and the room reminded me of a non-descript meeting room in some suburban hotel. Won't do it again.

And the electric car charging station you showed....we have tons of them in my town and they tick me off. They are always the best spots, next to the handicap spots. Nissan's headquarters are in my town, and since they build the Leaf electric car there are a lot of them around driven by corporate workers. But even though, I rarely see those charging stations being used. At least not at the places I frequent. I guess the ones at Whole Foods see some action.