Disney Giving Away a Vacation a Day in January 2013

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting at midnight EST, Disney will be giving away a vacation a day for the entire month of January... http://disneytimesweeps.com/

7 for 7. Big bucks. No whammeys. Stop!

I figured it out, I am winning in the 26th because its my son's birthday. Sounds like a good plan right?

Anyone notice it says one per e-mail address? I just did!

I did notice that and the first time I entered I used both our family e-mail address and my personal one. Then when I went back and read the rules closer and read this on the official rules http://disneytimesweeps.com/official_rules.html

Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/email address (“Address”) for each Daily Sweepstakes (except in the case of the Grand Sweepstakes which includes a carry-over of all eligible Entries for the preceding 30 Daily Sweepstakes), regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void.

So, I have stopped using the entry for the other e-mail address as it is confusing to me. Both e-mail addresses I used are registered to me. Can I use both? But it says only 1 per person? I didn't want to risk the chance of any of my entries being voided.

I have however entered my husband in the contest. I let him know just in case he wins.